Ashley.ballet’s Coding Challenge!

Ashley was here

Hi

Weekly challenges are posted here! Winners will be declared by me, I am no tough judge!

12 Likes

First post!

I’d like to join!

6 Likes

Okay sure!

2 Likes

Okay I might wait for a few others to join then we can get started! :smiley:

4 Likes

I will join!!!
School is starting tomorrow so
I will be more active the days I have online and not in person but I will definitely do the challenges!!!

2 Likes

Okay that’s very good :wink:

2 Likes

Coolio is anyone else gonna join soon or am I insane? :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Wat I did ‘ :heart:’ not :heart:

1 Like

Wait no why?!

1 Like

discourse automatically converts them into emojis for some weird reason. idk why

3 Likes

Do you have a tag list that I can sign up for so I get notified when there is a new challenge?

3 Likes

I will join, but just know that school starts for me September 8th (tomorrow). And so, my entries will not be entered right when there’s a challenge. But I would still like to join!

1 Like

Umm…

Not really (I can’t like edit posts to add people) but I can attempt at one and post new updates with new people whenever they join

1 Like

I can’t I think? Oh well good luck!

1 Like

I ant to join.

1 Like

Sure! No need to ask

Here is who has joined:
@William04GamerA
@DolphinGirl7
@Cktennis5
@Redstone1080

3 Likes

And now @RonAstern123

1 Like

Uh… Can i Join?

6 Likes

I’m not sure if I can do each actual challenge if that’s what you mean with “joining” :frowning:

But as I said, if you could notify me whenever there’s a new challenge, that would be great!

If you need to edit a post and add something, you can tag a leader and explain which post you want edited and what you want to add (or remove, if that’s the case)

3 Likes

Can I join? Thanks

1 Like