Artist Team United 🎨

hopscotch
contest
teams
artist-team-united

Well who?

@RubyWolf1 well it turned out that I got the most votes so....

It's ok you can be leader. I'm really busy anyway

TWIST ALERT!!!!! Check original topic for this challenge's twist! Sooooo exciting!

So, @Hermoinie, you are team leader right? What's your HS user name? So I can follow ya!:innocent:

Well my hopscotch username is MeaowCat or FruityMilkshake and I will like @RubyWolf1 as a co-leader with me!

Drawing on paper compared to

Ok!i think I follow MeowCat...Fruity Milkshake.. I will check that...

Oh and I forgot to mention the deadline is 3 days! I would start planning!

Can you explain the challenge in a bit more detail?

So the missing one is Fear let's plan a game!

I gave a theme. This one was random anything you'd like. Work as a team to create a project based on the theme. There will be twists that you MUST see. They could be helpful or hurtful. Losing team will have a player eliminated based on how helpful they are (most not helpful person will be eliminated) if leader gets eliminated you must choose a new one. Winning team for the challenge gets an advantage and the other team gets nothing. Complete it before the deadline. That's all!

Thanks that's a nice explanation I will try and win !

I deleted the . That doesn't turn invisible in the title. Plus, it could give the topic a better chance of getting closed. Finally tried out my global edit ability.

Hey, cool! Wow, I actually got votes! Yay!

What type of game shall we make? We could do an adventure game, possibly. The twists and turns could be like challenges in the wild you have to defeat. And also, do we have a account. If so, can I have the pass please?

I don't think we have an account... Are we meant to? .... I'd rather not... If you scroll down my profile, you will se a paragraph of writing... Read that... Then you'll see... I can, but I'd prefer not to, after what happened :rolling_eyes::sweat_smile:

Ok so let's have an account
Username will be
Artist Team United :art:
Pass will be : (tell me when you guys are ready @PandaBlossom @SkydivingWalnut @RubyWolf1

Umm I don't think anyone will remember that...

Edit: oh ok I thought you were being serious :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

No that was the fake one so we can prevent from hackers!

Will you need the pass as well?