Art tab in Hopscotch!

About
This isn’t drawing…
It’s trail, shape and pixel art!
I think we need this so Those awesome projects about art get on a tab!
Here’s a project about that!
I don’t have much to say but…

• Yeah!
  • Nah…

0 voters

7 Likes

First

How do you think about that?

4 Likes

Topics like this have already been made

Also hopscotch already had this before but it was removed for good reasons

6 Likes

Nice idea! I think a tab similar to this has been removed but i do think coder-artists deserve more attention :blush:

4 Likes

Great idea!

4 Likes

I think there should definitely be one for shape, pixel and trail art. I think there should also be one for drawing, but it should be separate
I’m not sure how people would make sure only relevant posts are put in each section though

4 Likes

It would probably be like rising, excellent and featured. You would nominate it on this topic

4 Likes

yeah, i think it was because some channels often had more projects than others which caused more people to make that kind of project

7 Likes

It would be to much work

3 Likes

I’d love this
my only ever curated project was on the old art channel

3 Likes

Hopscotch had this tab before I think. But it also would be cool if they brought it back but if you just had the art tab, then there would most likely be other categories like it (like games, sports, learn, etc etc) and that would make the tabs a lot more confusing. But yes it would be awesome if they brought it back!

4 Likes

Really? One of my old projects that were in the old art channel (in an old account haha) got moved to the excellent tab. Did you ever try checking there maybe?

4 Likes

Hmm, no, but i will soon.
Thanks fr telling me that!

3 Likes

@AECREATION i know this is for coded art, but SBYP. ive explained this elsewhere before and youd know why its gone and why we dont have plans atm to bring it back.

in any case, read these:

8 Likes

yes. all projects on category tabs were put in excellent

5 Likes

There was a coded art tab back when I first joined, but it was removed along with other tabs like this due to there being a project imbalance. Now, I think this could exist as a week-long channel tab (the tab that was there before top games) because the projects would most likely be less recent than the permanent tab was.

3 Likes

Yep I know. I was there too. I just think it should still be there

1 Like

It would be nice it was still there, I loved it. It was a place where I could find the best coded art in one place. Eventually, I’m guessing, a solution to the project imbalance will be fixed, or modified in a way that works better.

3 Likes

Flashbacks to 2017/2018 Hopscotch

the times

5 Likes

Heck yeah
I miss that haha

1 Like