Art Pad Collaboration!

Hey guys! I'm SUPER new on this, and am doing it so that I can chat and socialize with friends and make new friends! If you want to talk with me, the lovable, talkative character, my user is...
Hopscotch: braybray​:monkey_face::two_hearts::balloon: `
This: braybraylovesmonkeys

P.S. (braybray is not my name, I'm Brady! :joy::blush::kissing_heart:)
P.P.S. (Be expecting a new art pad on Hopscotch soon! {wink, wink}) :wink::wink::hugging::wink::wink:
P.P.P.S.(I said be expecting a new art pad, not a good one! {It's gonna be really basic}) :joy:

Bye for now!!

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, tag me by putting an @ then my username, like this: @CandyflossClouds, and I will come and help you!

Cool!

Welcome to the forum! Tag me anytime you want help! Just type "@KVJ"!

Hey guys! I need help.... :thinking:
@CandyflossClouds
How do you post??? I'm in agony!

Welcome @braybraylovesmonkeys! Stick around to da forum to become a basic user. Tag me with @Periwinkle_Dolphin

Want me to help using an HSB Colour/Color Picker?

On the forum or on hopscotch?

Oh, sorry, just figured out lol XD!

Alright, now I need more help XD :sweat_smile:! How do you "follow" or "buddy" someone? Idek if you can!

Hi!
You mean follow in Hopscotch?

Oh ok! :D

OH MY GOSH ITS CWAB!!! Sorry, I am just SO excited to hear your voice! Or rather, see your words! Sorry, I follow you and you are so awesome and I love your art! Btw hello! And no, I mean can you follow or buddy on this?

:blush: thanks
So, what must I do?

Lol, not sure!! So, who do you follow??
{wink, wink}
:joy:

Idk

I'm jk, just a LARGER THAN LIFE fan! Btw, look up #MySpecialUsername on Hopscotch!

@CandyflossClouds
How do you change your profile pic?? I'm just a random, plain, and depressing beige+white B...:cry: I REALLY just wanna express my personality and talent... Oh, and how do you get it to be animated? And how do you write your bio? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm hopeless XD!!

my Internet is very slow at the moment, so I can't help you right now sorry!
Lemme just screenshot some things...

Hey @braybraylovesmonkeys

I think I'm cool! I wanna work on this collab with you and be frens!

1. Click your icon in the top right corner

2. Click your name

3. Click the tab that says activity and then change it to preferences

4. Change your profile picture there