Art Lesson 1: How to draw: An eye! pt. 2

drawing

Hi everyone! My name is AwesomeKitty, and today I will show you how to draw one of these eyes!

The eye that I will show how to draw today is this one:

So let's get started! First, draw a slightly curved line.

Then draw a slightly curved line opposite to the first.

Then, draw a circle in the middle, whatever color you like.

After that, draw a black circle in the middle of the first circle.

Finally, draw two white circles on the blue circle.
`

And that's it! If you want to learn how to draw any other of these eyes, just search the title! Goodbye!

What's up with the last image?

Wow thank you for making this @AwesomeKitty :smiley: this will be helpful for Hopscotchers wanting to learn how to draw eyes on drawpads

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know it's not directly related to Hopscotch but there are a lot of Hopscotchers interested in drawing with drawing pads and techniques with drawing so this might help them. And it's really nice of @AwesomeKitty to make a clear step-by-step tutorial like this

Sure just try and keep it related to Hopscotch, since this is the Hopscotch forum :smiley:

I know this might not be directly related to Hopscotch but I think it's a great example of a nice tutorial – it's really easy to understand with step-by-step instructions and screenshots and making tutorials to help others does build a sense of community :smile: You can read more here http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/flagging-in-the-forum/1740

I fixed it! Accidentally added a comma to the end of the picture code. :sweat:

You can make a tutorial as long as you try and keep it related to Hopscotch :smile: @seawolfwerehorse

Cool I learnt a lot !