Art Club—Forum Continuation! Looking for members! :D

art_club

Hello fellow Hopscotchers! Recently my art club on Hopscotch has been a bit dead, and since I spend more time here anyway, I was hoping I could make a forum club. I'm not sure what to name it, but you can reply with your suggestions! I will try to do challenges weekly, but it may change based on my own schedule. It's a bit crazy at the moment :P

Currently there is room for twenty members, but I may expand! Please fill out the form if you are interested in joining. I'd love to have some responsible, creative, and artistic users willing to try this club out!

FORM

Username:
Date you joined HSF:
How long have you been an artist?:
Why do you want to join?:
What inspires you and keeps you determined to draw?:
Please give an example of your artwork:
Will you react poorly if you aren't accepted?:

@OMTL

First! finally

I'd join, I'll just think it over.

I'd love to join, not enough time rn tho.

That OMTL group tag thing is so cool! And it saves so much space!

I know, right? It is super helpful.

I guess I'll join! But since it is on the forum, can I do the art on paper?

Of course! It doesn't have to be digital.

I'll join tomorrow, I gotta go now!

Date I joined: Aug, 5 2016
How long have I been an artist?: Well, I didn't really care about art until about early 2016/ late 2015.
Why do you want to join?: I like to art.
What inspires you and determines me to draw? Well, the HSF and HS. And Lindsey Stirling or anything that pops in my head.
Please give an example of artwork:

Will you react poorly if you aren't accepted?: nope

Hi

Cool otml tag wooooooooooooooooooo

Username: giraffe88 :sparkles:
Date you joined HSF: February 28 2016
How long have you been an artist?: For ever but i was no good at all until about 2014
Why do you want to join?: To do more art and to be able to share it with other people who like art.
What inspires you and keeps you determined to draw?: Seeing other's amazing drawings.
Please give an example of your artwork: I will soon I am in a bit of a rush right now sorry!
Will you react poorly if you aren't accepted?: No way

Hello, please can I join? I love art and this is the kind of thing I like :slight_smile: here's some drawing by moi:

( if they appear as text ugh I'll figure something out XD) I hope I can get in :slight_smile:!

Cool art! But can you please fill out the form on the first post? Thanks! :)

Username: ExquisiteSoup
Date you joined HSF: Idk. Where does it say that?
How long have you been an artist?: I've always been drawing, but I became an "official" artist 3 years ago.
Why do you want to join?: Art is my passion, and you're my idol.
What inspires you and keeps you determined to draw?: All of the incredible artists on the forum.
Please give an example of your artwork:

(those are all pretty old)
Will you react poorly if you aren't accepted?: Nope! I'm used to it.

It says on your user card and profile. (You joined on January 7th apparently)

Thanks for the entry!

Oh yeah I just noticed it. XD

Lol XD

that took me awhile to notice too

Oki, that's fine, I'll do it

Username: ShimmeringDragon (right now it's ShimmeringDragon {on} for more precision)
Date I joined HSF: um yesterday XD but I've been on HS since Feb 2016.
How long I've been an artist for: since about Dec 2015.
Why do I want to join: i love art and like sharing it with people over the internet.
What inspires and determines me to draw: idk a lot of things. Partly because my siblings always really like my art when I send it to them and just the satisfaction of seeing a finished drawing after an hour (yup!)
Art example:

Will you react badly if you don't get in: nah, I know there's better artists than me out there.