Art and stuffffffffffffff | isurehopeso's GT (LOL -WL)

general_topic
ae_was_here
‮cipot_lareneg
this_human_is_cool
fish-and-guac

watching hamilton was doctors orders, i hope you listed to the soul doctor , the soul doctor knows all

lol

Ahhh why?!

Prob the white board ban thing

idk, i also dont know why it took 12 days for them to un-block me

Geez… anyways community leaders (users who help moderate the forum) are back and wbfs are strictly banned now

yeah, and at that point , being blocked for 12 days i thought that they jest terminated my account

Btw you should prob edit your location out of your bio,

my location is in my bio?

what how is it in their? HOW DID IT GET THEIR< I AM VERY STRICT ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT HAVEING MY LOCATION, DNA, THUMBPRINT , ect, my location shouldent be their

how do i get it out, also HOW DID IT GET THEIR!?

Tap on your profile pic to see it.

You filled out the Location area in your profile settings.

Also you have to un-fill out the Location area in your profile settings to get it out.

ok i manadged to change it , thx 4 telling me , i dident see that

also, so do aney of yall wanna hear a storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that happend to me yesterdayyyyyyy???

No problem,

Sure

ok so, i was in art class by the sink to get a wet papter towel to clea up my HUDGE oil pastell mess i made, aneyways, so all of a sudden i hear my name getting called by my friend in the door way where she was about for abou 0.3 seconds till she booked it because lo and behold SHE WAS STANDING BEHING MY CRUSH BEFOR SHE RAN so me and my cruch made eye contach for about 5 seconds…AND I CANT EVEN REMEMBER WHO BROKE THE STARE like what the heck

like tbh that was one of the most deepest stares that ive ever had with someone , like, we where looking into eachothers souls…

That’s deep…

Oh yeah oil pastels are so messy

yeah, lol, also that stare was so weird, and the even weirder thing was how i heard her, bc tbh she wasent that loud and normally im freaking deaf sooooo…intersting

Hmmmmmmmm

Oh…you got banned? I thought you just took a break for school