Art and fashion shop (im here1am)))

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@here1am) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Anywayz i do art sometimds
ansd i like seeds so like
if yall want art
pieces will cost between 20-70 seeds depending on wht you want and how difficilt it is, if its on pen and penci and you just want a picture it’ll probably be cheaper than a digital piece, it’s also easier for me to draw certain thigns so i just ask you to tell me what you wnt and we’ll discuss a price from there

i do pfps, in game characters, ocs, game backgrounds, whatever else really. However some things are too complex for me (certain animals, certain backgrounds). if you want to see my art i’ll link old art portfolios here

my most recent portfolio

older ones

I’d like to mention the 2 older ones are over a year old and don’t reflect my current art talent, I’ve improved digitally and more or less stopped drawing on paper as much, I just included them so you can get a better idea of what I’ve drawn before.

LALSO FOR THE FASHOKIBN PART

i’m willing to design 3 outfits for ANY OC or game character of yours for only 15 seeds. If you need seperate customizable costumes like for dress up for a character like among us or smth i also do that but 3 indivdual clothing items rather than 3 full outfits. 3 outfits for 15 seeds just gimme an aesthetic and ill do it

FILL OUT FORM

FASHION FORM
username:
describe your character/game:
describe the aesthetic of the character and what kind of outfits you’re looking for:
is it for a game or just for an OC:
pls put a pciture of the character into ur protfiloo and linm it here:
eztras:

ART FORM
username:
what do u wnt me to draw (USE DETAILL!!!):
what art style do u want (i might have to do a slightly differnet style il lgell u if i do):
what price did u hvse in mind (might be higher or lower, just wanna know what u think is fair);
i might assk u more questions after

I WILL ONLY TAK E 3 COMMMISSIONS AT A TIME. THANK YOIU FOR UNDETSYHSAING?

7 Likes

alsso pls pay 5 seeds before i do the drwings and the rst after

6 Likes

bump

@Here1Am you still doing this?

2 Likes

Yezzzz I am

3 Likes