Around The World Collab!

collabs
watermelon
dabbing_24-7

Hi guys! So on Wednesday, my computer teacher let our class join Scratch so we can learn about coding (Hopscotch helped me understand Scratch, THICKS HOPSCOTCH!! :D), and I liked coding on there, so I found out there was a working computer that had the Adobe Flash Player at my house, and I made an account at my house, too! Anyways, today I saw a studio called "Scratchers Around the World". So I viewed it, and it had a ton of cool facts about different countries and continents on there! So I thought, what if Hopscotchers did a collab similar to this? It would be so cool!

Co Leader

In case I'm not on and the collab needs to be worked on, or if I can no longer run this. I will look at the applications for this, you can't get this one for being first to sign up, I need to choose the right person for co-leader.

Are you on often?:
Have you lead things in real life or on Hopscotch before?:
If 50 people were voting for a leader in anything, how many people out of those people do you think would choose you?:
Are you responsible?:
Is there anything else you would like to tell me?:

Musician

I'll have to do this based on applications as well.

Are you able to do the required time for this (listed below)?:
Do you have time to create music for the project?:
How many music pieces have you created on Hopscotch?:
Could you give a link to one of your pieces that you are most proud of?:
Do you have music in mind that you think would fit this project?:

Country/State/Continent Info—er..../Coder - The term for this part slipped my mind in the shower. View for info. XD

You may choose up to three countries to tell cool facts and other things about! If two people change the same place, one person can either not do that place or choose another or they could combine the cool facts they find!

For this position, you just get in. :D

Are you willing to to do the required time for this (listed below)?:
Will you give credit to sites of you use sites for your facts?:
Is there anything else I should know that involves this position?:

Helper

So, here is what this job will be like:

Beta Tester: I have to go to an octopus show tomorrow and can't do my part.

Helper: I can do it for you tomorrow!

Info Provider Person: I have a busy schedule tomorrow, and I don't think I can work my required time tomorrow.

Helper: I'll fill in for you tomorrow!

Coder: This object won't show up. Can I have a helper?

You forgot to set the invisibility back to 0 c:

Do you think you can help with most or all things needed?:
Are you very active?:
Anything else I need to know for this position?:

Bug Hunter

When the project is finished, you will do a thorough search of the project and report any bugs found.

Will you search the project your best?:
Will you report all bugs you find?:

Co-Leader required time: Everyday check ins, if needed, spend at least 15 minutes.

Musician required time: Weekends at least 10 minutes until job is finished, check in every once in a while if you want to make changes.

Coder: 10 minutes every weekend until job is finished.

Helper: check in daily for at least 5 minutes.

Bug Hunter: when all jobs are finished, you will be tagged for your job.

Remember, those are required. I would appreciate it if you guys checked in other times or worked on the project longer. I think this will turn out to be a great project if we work together! :smiley:

This will be done by trading drafts.

Tag List

List
@BB-Box
@ArtyAnimal
@AvocadoDont
@AwesomeNachos
@BellaWafflez17
@bluedogmc-official
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@ButterBark
@Candycane
@CatWithABrush
@ChocolateFox
@CodePerfect
@codingkit
@ColourfulBlack
@ConnellCoder
@CreationsOfaNoob
@DA-BEASTY
@DMF
@Ella_13
@Explorer_
@FascinatingTreehouse
@FluffyMarshmellow
@FoodDelivery
@FortatoBuilder
@FunkyGoldfish
@GiraffeProductions
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@happy12345678910
@HappyPerson
@HappyDolphin
@Himynameismeredith1
@Hoppertoscotch
@IKeudin
@Jess888
@JojoDude
@KarmicSans2
@KawaiiRose
@Kitkat26
@KoolM123
@KVJ
@MiiR_legend
@minioncandy
@MudFlowerCat
@Murphy1
@PandaBlossom
@Paydent12
@PerfectPanda24
@PianoGorilla2006
@Potter_Head
@PumpkinGirl
@Puppylulu
@PurpleStorybook
@Rainboom
@RubyStars
@ScarySweetheart
@Sensei_Coder
@Silverdolphin
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Sprouse
@StarryDream
@Steelhooves
@StRiKe_Charler123
@Sugarisyummy
@Themasterofairjitzu
@ThePickle
@treefrogstudios
@TrevCoding
@Valgo
@Vortex.inc
@waddlemarco
@WasIdealessHere
@weathercats
@William04GamerA
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@Yellow_Mellow
@LemonPop9
@YuxinaYammy
@Zachyswag

Scratch helped me use hopscotch..

the tables have turned :0

I'm busy with other projects right now but I'd LOVE to join :smiley:

Co-leader forum!

Are you on often?: Yes I am!
Have you lead things in real life or on Hopscotch before?: I lead in real life and in Hopscotch too!
If 50 people were voting for a leader in anything, how many people out of those people do you think would choose you?: I would say 30
Are you responsible?: Yes
Is there anything else you would like to tell me?:

I would like to be co-leader because I am responsible! I am usually always on! I am very kind and I would love to help people if needed! This is why I would like to be co-leader!

However, I might be able to be bug tester. I answer yes and yes to the form questions

can I be co leader
Usually I might be busy
Sorry but what do you mean?
0 XD I wouldn't vote for me ether
Idk you could ask someone else if I'm responsible if you want
I like to code and I'd love to be co leader it would probably be lots of fun :DDDD

@Catface4?

:DDDDDD

Nigeria 🇳🇬! :DDDDDD

Lol. XD

My computer teacher taught us how to do simple code on Scratch (All I heard was "Okay, so we're going to tap when the space bar is pressed" because I was coding something else XD). And he said "Okay so I'm going to come around and help you guys,". I made a fish go back and forth and when he came by, he said "Wow... You caught on fast."

In my mind I was like, WHY IS THE FISH SWIMMING UPSIDE DOWN?! I DIDN'T TELL IT TO DO THAT!

And one of my good friends do Scratch, and I found her class, and it was probably the best project in the grade. XD

Eggs-D!
XD
That's great. My class was using Tynker, and I already new the 'basics'. So, I made something, showed to my friend, and everyone crowded around my computer. XD

Omgeee, that happens to me so much. XD I leave it on for a few minutes, and then the whole thing turns upside down.

Oh my. XD

Oh how Hopscotch helps us code and makes our fellow frands notice us. XD

Turns out there were these things called costumes. Isn't that cool? XD

So, you will be one of the coders unless I am looking at the wrong sign up sheet lol and I don't know about helper because there will be two or three helpers and I don't think everyone has gotten to sign up yet, but I think you'll be one. :D

I showed one of my HS project to some people in my class, and they were like 'Woah' for a few minutes. Then someone asks 'How'd you make that? What game is it?' And then someone replies 'Hopscotch.'

My friend actually knew what HS was, he just thought it was made by Google. XD

Yey!

Costumes? What an amazing thing. XD! For a presentation about animating, he showing a Scratch project (with costumes), called 'Do You Like Waffles?' You should see it sometime! XD

He was close. XD

I also created a home account for Scratch because it was so fun. XD

When I signed up for my school account, I found out the username catface4 was taken!

Out of all the usernames in the world, they had to coincidentally choose my HS username. XD

Catface42? Maybe? XD
I think mine is AwesomeNachos. I tink. I tink pink. XD

I already made the account on Wednesday. XD

I can tell something about Poland, but I'm too busy to join :)

Are you willing to to do the required time for this (listed below)?: Most Likely, I'll Set Myself A Reminder.
Will you give credit to sites of you use sites for your facts?: You See, The Country I'm Doing Is One I Did A Report On (So I Already Know Tons Of Stuff About it) So If I Find It, Yes. But I Might Not Be Able To.
Is there anything else I should know that involves this position?: I am only signing up to do one Country. It is Belarus, and is in Europe. I will do none other countries, because I did a report on Belarus.

Can I be co leader?