ARAKHNID's Beta Testing Topic

nice! good luck;)

2 Likes

Yey I like aquapark:)

2 Likes

I would have posted the other version and called it “test” and have ppl wonder what its a test for

2 Likes

@noobcoder2000 @RonAstern123 @Cherry_Red @Grizzlygoat1 @DolphinGirl7 @Nobody @ExplodingDucks

It’s boring right now yes but at least it’s working.

Design tips?

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/116brvd81c

3 Likes

I would put ether some gears on the sides or some cookies

Otherwise it is really cool so far!

2 Likes

instead of using 1 rounded square, make the corners actually round by using 2 rounded squares on either side and a rectangle in the middle

4 Likes

Smart - I will do that.

3 Likes

Wow that’s helpful! I will use that when I make a button next time

3 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t even know who that guy is.

4 Likes

That’s a very inappropriate comedienne. Very funny though

3 Likes

You know a comedienne is “a woman who is a comic entertainer or actress,” right?

4 Likes

LGBOT, maybe?

2 Likes

List of ideas to make the design better:

1. The color scheme seems a bit off. I would either change the blue words to grey, or the background and borders to other shades of blue. (This is me being nit picky)

2. You could also maybe add instructions, credits, and even maybe settings options to the title screen.

That’s it!

2 Likes

I love being nit-picky

2 Likes

Credits, settings and the other stuff will be in-game.

I will change the border colors to blue, though.

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

@noobcoder2000 @RonAstern123 @Cherry_Red @Grizzlygoat1 @DolphinGirl7 @Nobody @ExplodingDucks

No new preview, just some info.

Progress is most likely going to be slow, as school just started for me and I’ve been busy coding some other projects.

I also don’t know how to code the game mechanics. I don’t know if I should make the game more cookie factory oriented or more cookie making oriented. I don’t know whether or not to make it a tycoon, a clicker, or something else. Thoughts?

I will try to shoot for a release date on my birthday.

5 Likes

I had the same problem. I eventually made it more factory oriented

1 Like

make it more cookie making oriented

2 Likes