Arakhnid Testing Applications

Arakhnid Testing Applications

Quite simple - wanna be a tester for my projects? Just respond below with why you want to be a tester for my projects, and I’ll tag you at the unlisted topic.

Any replies that aren’t questions or applications can be removed by the leaders, especially if it’s a first post, second post, reply.

@SpiderGroup

12 Likes

I want to cause ill give honest feedback

5 Likes

Your projects are super awesome, and I’d love to be part of the testing process.

3 Likes

Sure, I’d love to test. I can’t be 100% sure that I’ll be able to beta each feature or provide feedback for everything, but I’ll help where I can.

2 Likes

I’m going to let a few apps come, and then I’ll pick. No bribing with cookies either.

2 Likes

You know editing exists, right? Lol

2 Likes

Yeah lol I do, unfortunately I can’t edit after about 5 minutes.

2 Likes

I could’ve edited for you. Figured it would’ve been less trouble to do that rather than create a new one

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess. In the future I will have you guys edit instead :))

1 Like

Please read the first post.

I read it - and I realized I made a mistake.

I want to join because you’re stellar projects are always a way for me to improve. Looking at your code makes me understand concepts a little better…

1 Like

I would love to join and beta

1 Like

Provide honest feedback and suggestions to improve the game

1 Like

Please read first post too.

I want to be a tester because playing games before release is fun, and also because (after I can use my I-Pad again) I can help a bit with the project if needed

2 Likes

I would like to join because i like your style of coding and want to help make your projects be even better (though that’s hard because they already are good). your transitions are definitely cool and I think I could help make them better. I cannot guarantee I will be able to respond to all posts but I will try—if you find that asking for feedback doesn’t work, polls are always good

3 Likes

Because your projects are super awesome, as are you, and also because I can help with simple design matters and can be very nit-picky

1 Like

I would like to! :smiley:

1 Like

I would be glad to beta because it is fun to play games for people, and I like to see the creativity that goes into making projects.

Also it is part of my community service for abandoning-1 and joining +2…
No regrets

1 Like

Please read first post :))