AquaPark 2 - The Collab

Heyy!
Who is Ready For The AquaPark 2 Collab!
@Fundardo @tankt2016 And The other creators Want To Make a AquaPark 2 With Me

Please If Your a Talented Coder Join To Make History!
  • I’ll Join
  • No Thanks
  • Accidentally Voted

0 voters

9 Likes

Update: 1st 4 People Get In

4 Likes

Uhhhh aquapark 2 seems like too much work lol
Aquapark is already ginormous idk what you can add to version 2
Though it seems a little bit unnecessary, you could have gotten a more original idea tbh

4 Likes

It’s to much work sorry

4 Likes

Sorry lol but I’m too busy with my own stuff actually, feel free to use the idea and make a better version but I unfortunately won’t be participating, and I don’t think tankt, nobody the user and gwe have confirmed they are either.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m fine with you doing this

13 Likes

wait when did I say I would participate?

9 Likes

I’ll join but can you send me the link to the original (I forgot the game’s consenpt)

4 Likes
10 Likes

I think he meant to add a question Mark

2 Likes

Sry too busy :\

2 Likes

Btw I won’t be acvitve to much

You should make a different transition like this Quick Transition by Not A Good Dev

my post was intended as a reply to the op, it just appears to look like a reply to fundardo I guess lol, sorry about that

5 Likes

…just wondering, when did I ever agree to collaborate with you on an Aquapark 2?

Like Fundardo, I’m totally cool with you making a spin-off or something, but I never committed to this. I’m kind of busy with school/other stuff and won’t have time to help.

9 Likes

Fundardo never said he was making this so yeah

5 Likes

and the rest of team toucan

8 Likes

Yeah so I don’t know why this is a thing, lol

3 Likes

Hey how do I ask a question?

2 Likes

welcome to the forum @Datdaway! If you mean make a topic, only members+ can! you’re at level basic, so once you level up, you’ll be able to. in the meantime, as long as it fits the community guidelines and doesn’t belong in another topic, you can ask the leaders to do one for you!

3 Likes

It’s hey @Jye

4 Likes