April 2022: HSF Community Check

i’m so late to answering this but you can just click never or skip the question

6 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix I finished it! It was pretty long lol

6 Likes

thank you!! i know it takes ages but we appreciate your cc so much :))

8 Likes

@Leaders this is by far what I would love to see

The Seed Dev was amazing because of the ability to talk

8 Likes

Done :]

7 Likes

thank you!!

8 Likes

finished! my answers prolly aren’t good tho hahaha

6 Likes

I’m not going to do this because it records your email address.

7 Likes

it doesn’t! you can see there’s a “not shared” text next to your email address :))

9 Likes

Oh, thanks. I didn’t understand.

8 Likes

Honestly, it’s no longer than a lot of the ones my school sends out, and it’s certainly more interesting.

I finished it

I do have some feedback though. The way it’s structured right now results in a lot of detailed feedback, and that’s probably what you want. However, some younger users might not enjoy writing as much or struggle to put their thoughts into words. Instead, something like an “on the scale from 1-10” would probably be more to the point and receive more responses. The downside is that you’d sacrifice detail, but you could have an “optional: tell us why you assigned that number value” below. It’s cost benefit analysis, and I guess it just depends on if you want to know the why or the what.
Also, the font’s not the easiest to read; a sans serif is usually cleaner, but that’s just stylistic.

9 Likes

Took me about 45 minutes, but I’ve finally completed the form :sweat_smile:!

9 Likes

we have quite a few of those questions haha but ty for the feedback! will do more of those next time

7 Likes

I completed it on the last day of the month.

6 Likes

Oh yeah I completed it a few days ago, just forgot to send it here :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

ive been horrible about posting regular updates but i have a quick exciting one!

as some of you may know, every user gets a customized PM upon joining, and we work with the welcome team to best utilize these to create an awesome environment for our new members
one of yall suggested that these PMs have a burst of confetti to add something more fun and exciting to it when you open up the message.

suggestion heard, fleshed out and implemented!

the welcome PMs now have confetti :))

more changes coming soon, based off of your feedback. if you haven’t contributed yet but would like a say in having something cool like this added yourself, fill out the form! we’re still accepting responses and i still check them somewhat regularly

13 Likes

(what i don’t see any confetti?)

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s only when you first open it and the unread indicator is still there, so check next time when there’s a new one created

4 Likes

ohhh ok~

(i wanna see that it sounds so cool)

4 Likes