Appreciate The Bee’s Competition! 🐝

Appreciate The Bee’s Competition

Bees! Bees are very important to human living and agriculture. Really, in a simple way, bees help plants and crops from not dying. And with less bees their would not be many crops and plants in the world.

Anyway, time for the competition, bees need more appreciation in the world, some people think their just horrible. But here at Hopscotch, every creature, big, small, curly, straight or just ridiculously funny, everything and everyone deserves a chance. So, show your appreciation to bees by competing in a Appreciate The Bee’s Competition by making a project that can spread awareness about how they help, or just showing how they help!

If you can’t join…

If you don’t want to join, no worries, definitely not forcing you to. But, you can change your pfp to bees!

When your done, you can link it to this topic, and I’ll check it out! Excited to see your entries everyone!

Join?
  • I will love to join!
  • Sorry, I don’t want to join.

0 voters

@/omtl, and @/The_808Team

Due: April 25
Prizes:

1st place: 2 plants, 100 spam likes on app and forum and game picture in my next game. And, art request in DHT

2nd place: 50 spam likes on app on forum, game picture in my next game, and simple project request.

3rd place: 30 spam likes on forum and app, game picture in my next game, and little trail art request.

19 Likes

I will start making a project tomorrow!
(It’s a bit late rn for me)

4 Likes

Such a great cause and beeautiful idea!

When is the due date? I’d love to get something in, but I’m not sure if I have time since I’m working on a big secret project :shushing_face:

9 Likes

I love bees I once even helped a wasp. bees are cute, fluffy and careful creatures I will definitely join

4 Likes

Maybe enter your bee trail art

4 Likes

huh i think the poll should be public, but i’m not sure

6 Likes

Yes, the poll should’ve been public.

@Kaila808, maybe ask the leaders to replace your poll with a public version? Because you’re not going to know who voted which in your current poll…

5 Likes

Amazing idea. Gooo bees.

4 Likes

@TheCMStudios maybe the poll in the OP could be public?

4 Likes

Sorry to say but my fear is bees

6 Likes

You have melissophobia? (Fear of bees)

5 Likes

Yes I have a bit more fears than normal to be honest.

5 Likes

So you have apiphobia?

5 Likes

Bees are scary.

If you’ve ever seen one on a trash can, with those small red eyes…

Tbh, I’m scared of them too…

But they’re also extremely important for the ecosystem.

7 Likes

I used to be scared of ants when I was like 7 years old.

5 Likes

I like bees too

4 Likes

I love bees!!! I have a honey bee club, it not running anymore. I got stung by a bee once. Now I know how to prevent that!

How to prevent getting stung
  • don’t move suddenly
  • don’t run
  • don’t try to hurt it
  • don’t touch it even if it’s dead
5 Likes

Sounds super sic, I’ll def make something if I have time :)) when d’ya want the projects done by?

6 Likes

Awesome! Go bees!! Yeah when is it due?
edit:

Because I’m super busy.

6 Likes

Due: April 25
Prizes:

1st place: 2 plants, 100 spam likes on app and forum and game picture in my next game. And, art request in DHT

2nd place: 50 spam likes on app on forum, game picture in my next game, and simple project request.

3rd place: 30 spam likes on forum and app, game picture in my next game, and little trail art request.

@Leaders, add this to the top? Thank you!

8 Likes