Apply For an App on my 894Arcade!

So, I’ll admit: the title doesn’t really explain it all. But I will.
I made an App Store kinda thing, it’s called 894Arcade! I already have a few apps and games on it, but they’re all made by me! So I thought, what if I could change that? And you guys could apply to put one of your apps or games on 894Arcade! What do you guys think?
(@894ers)

Form:

1. What is your app/game called?
  2. Why would you like to apple for your app/game to be put on 894Arcade?
  3. Would you like any credit? (If you don’t I’ll simply put ‘ANONYMOUS’ in the place thingy where it says the creator.)
  4. What is your Hopscotch App username?
  5. Any other notes/suggestions/questions can go here:

Disclaimer:

Please be prepared that your app/game might not be accepted, this WILL NOT be because I don’t like you, or anything like that. It’ll probably be because I might not have anymore space to do the apps/games, or I’d like more of a different variety of games/apps.

Oh and I almost forgot!
Link to 894Arcade:

9 Likes

Now, this is something I definitely forgot: feel free to change the category if I got it wrong. I don’t often make topics on here.

5 Likes

I know this is not the right category, but I’m not sure if the right category is #random-stuff or #competitions-and-events.

5 Likes

Well, I can’t move it. I’m not a regular anymore :frowning:. Can you still edit the opening post in random stuff?
Edit: I always have some kind of problem when making a topic. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

That’s the problem, I am regular, and I can edit the category, but I don’t know what’s the right category.
@Dylan329
What do you think?

4 Likes

Yes ok. Uhmmm :honey_pot: sticky situation here :honey_pot:

3 Likes

@KingGuin87 but I just looked at your profile and you’re not a regular. This confused me.

3 Likes

he is! i think it could stay or move to #competitions-and-events - they are requesting the game to be made, and it is an event, as there are no prizes. it would probably be better to check with someone else before moving it though, i could be wrong!

7 Likes

This isn’t an event, and they aren’t requesting me to make the game for them! It’s going to be going on for as long as I am on the forum! And it’s me putting their games that they have already made on it!
Also, @/KingGuin87 I’m sure a minute ago I saw it said member.

5 Likes

just checked- im pretty sure this is an event, this topic is really similar and thats in #competitions-and-events
you can ask a lead if your still unsure too :))

as for kingguin87’s reg, im pretty sure he earned it back again just then.

6 Likes

Oohhh right ok
@leaders what category? I’m confused.

7 Likes

Probably #project-updates since it is a project, and you are updating it…

4 Likes

That category is more for announcements when you update a project and hopscotchers’ feedback about the update.

6 Likes

That’s what I said.

6 Likes

whatever, I’m sure the @/leaders can pick the right topic anyway.

5 Likes
5 Likes

there isnt a specific category for that. #meta-hopscotch, #competitions-and-events or #project-updates are great categories for your topic, but i personally think #competitions-and-events fits better. let me know your decision and i can move your topic to the category you want :)

8 Likes

I think the current category seems just fine, I’m a bit late though.

7 Likes

@ClownPig, are you also ClownPig on the Hopscotch App? I just need to make sure so I can put the right thing! :yum:

4 Likes

His exact username is clownpig without caps.

5 Likes