Aphmau Fan Club Topic

I don’t either but I really like that she’s bi

idc honestly i mean straight or bi shes still katelyn lol

can you chill pls

aph and aaron aren’t even dating atm. they haven’t talked in TWO YEARS. try not to sound like the ridiculous comment section please. jenny has done literally nothing wrong. aaron is single. spell it pls. s i n g l e.

like, i ship aarmau but jenny is rlly cool.

“BUT WHAT IF THE CATS WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE TOOOoooOoo”

syLVANA NO

Yeah, I don’t mind Jenny, she’s actually a nice character. She can’t help that she likes Aaron.

I don’t like Jenny– not because the whole crush on Aaron thing, but because she doesn’t seem… idk, real. When she was talking to Aph her whole dialogue seemed forced. Kind of like she’s trying to hard to be nice, which is a trait I don’t tend to like in most people. Some can pull it off but I didn’t feel it with her :P

Honestly, I like her more for it. Nobody can be happy all the time, and she’s probably tired. She NEEDS to be peppy while welcoming freshmeat- ahem, I mean freshmen.

ya ik but I mean like she made Aaron stay away from aph
I don’t like her :/

no she didn’t she legit just said hi lol

I mean I need to chill but i dislike what she did ;-;

even if she didn’t mean to
I just hate the outcome

same

@UndertaleTacoz do u still like aph

that was a post on an old drawing topic so thats cool i guess

aaron whyyyy
y u no talk to aph

UH OH JENNY IS A YANDERE???
cool we finally have a yandere
(if u didnt know kc was supposed to be the yandere but she didnt end up being a yandere

uuuuuuuugh

why
does
jess
always
do
this

every girl that’s interested in Aaron is a jerkface and a yandere. aph even did that with lily, his former WIFE in mcd. STOP IT JESS. AAAAAAGH.

buuuut this isn’t stopping me from liking jenny she’s legitimately me with her awkwardness and faux-peppiness in front of people

well lily was only like that in PDH… (from what I remember)

I thought she was a great person in MCD.

we don’t know anything about her in mcd, other then aaron’s words. aph is portrayed as the better love then his deceased wife. god friKiN-

also aph changed personalities all the times, amber in mermaid tales in legitimately nothing like amber in mcd