Aphmau Fan Club Topic

melissa is the most precious person to ever bless this earth we should be setting up shrines to her, the lovely goddess that she is

look at her lifting up everyone’s spirit and embarrassing aaron what a beautiful woman

and she’s sassy and bossy but her most beautiful quality is that she recognizes when she’s being too much and apologizes

i love her so much

o m g

we got to hear aphmau singing in the finale of emerald secret, now we get to hear aaron singing in the finale of starlight
PARALLELS I LOVE THEM

oH My g Od

GUY U BETTER NOT SPILL THE BEANS

They’re both so good at singing

Also what the heck why didn’t Melissa get a bigger role before this episode she’s such a beautiful werewolf

she’s fabuuuuuu

but why

Because Melissa is a beautiful being

ohhhhhh

because she is fabu

Where did you get that background from?!
Omg im jealousssssssssss

ick zanvis

other then that… the art is by yobansai_chan and i found it on google images lol

yeah, I don’t really ship zanvis I just made this my PFP because why not XD

but but but but but
Zane chan and travlyn

did someone say…
ZANE-CHAN?!

MUCH BETTTER lol

IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY IM SO MAD I HATE JENNY
(repeat a million times)

I love that katelyn has a girlfriendddd

i dont ship them
i dont really feel chemistry between them tbh
idk if its just me
i ship travlyn