Aphmau Fan Club Topic

Hey guys! This is the topic I’ve created for the @AphmauFanClub, where we code projects based off of scenes from her roleplays or just general Aphmau appreciation projects. We can discuss projects and collabs here!

Tag: @AphmauFanClub

Owner: @OnceUponATime

Members:
@Dude73
@Holly_Aarmau
@Holly
@KVJ
@Sensei_Coder
@LavenderArts

I would make this global edit, but I’m a member. Sorry! I’ll add you in if you join. Thanks to @t1_hopscotch for creating the base!

I love your profile picture XD

Me too >:D
I was debating between that and salty zane for a long time XD

Should I change back to ein's surprised face or Aphmaus cat face?
Also, I know how to make mini-pixeled skins in mc so I could take a picture of a funny one I made XD

DO IT! DO IT! DOOOO IT!
Ein's suprised face is the BEST tbh
i want to punch it lol

Which do I do tho lol

Whichever one you like the most lol
BUT SASSY BIRD GARROTH IS TAKEN

Lol ok

What is 'auohmau'?

@Petrichor .. I dunno who "auohmau" is.
Do you mean Aphmau?
Aphmau is a character in a YouTube channel run by BluJayStudios that's called Aphmau.

I literally found the group yesterday and joined as soon as I saw it. XD

XD

Aphmau fans gotta stick together :P

Sameeeee

Yep

Though I'm extremely salty about that new thing they launched about the mermaids

yeah??? Like??? The plot is moving way too fast, garroth is insanely OOC, we have no background knowledge of anything at all, the exposition it's just spoon-fed to us via an "old-timey" narrator art that's cute to distract us from the fact they didn't think of a way to introduce it otherwise, the dialogue is forced and it sucks, and I believe the plot is just an excuse to show Aphmau in a purple seashell bikini and ugh, tail.

Salty? HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE
tbh I like it
plz don't kill meh
Also, Aphmau reeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyy likes mermaids..
If you look on her older posts on twitter she begs Jason for mermaids

Also yeh, it was a bit quick
BUT I LIKE ACTION FILLED STUFF ;n;

Also, sometimes, I feel like starlight is a bit too perfect. I know that they had to go through suffering and waiting, but seriously, I feel like this season is too good to be true.... I want more action ;n; also AARON BETTER PROPOSE SOON XD

I feel like it's so unrealistic for them to be perfect again, I agree. You know how in the Hunger Games, Peeta had that thing with the hijacking? I think that Aaron's brain should have been messed up by the horrible recurring nightmare stuff and he would attempt to attack Aphmau to protect himself. My favorite episode so far has been "Scars," because while I don't think there's enough damage, the episode addresses the fact that they would not just be "fine" after such a torturing, traumatizing experience.
ALSO WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE TRAVIS STORYLINE WHERE DID IT GOOOO

Pun intended XD

I feel like the mermaid series is just going to be a copy of the little mermaid, to be honest.

And are they bringing Travis's demon backgrounds from MCdiaries? They won't tell us because they ditched that storyline.