Anyone want to collaborate with me?

Hi it's @smishsmash_ ( Crazy_cake on HS) and I want to collab. So please respond with either ideas for the collab project or if you want to be my collab partner fill out the forum below: (copy and paste it in the comments and ya fill it out so I can see!)

Are most of your projects Origingal?( not remixes)- |
Have you been on HS for atleast 3-4 months?- |
What is your coding style?- |
Have you ever been on trending/rising/or featured?-
Have you ever seen me on HS( if not my profile is Crazy_cake)-
Will you calaborate well with others?(because I may pick 2-3 depending)-
Do you chat, rp?-
Are you kind and not mean to others(doesn't get into fights etc)-

INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLAB:
We will colab through drafts, not make a collab account(too dangerous sharing password;)
Collabing through drafts means do something, publish it- other collaborator saves to draft, does something, publishes it- and it goes on...
We can use ideas from below or create an idea!
Good luck I will pink 1-3 partners girl or boy
Yay so excited!!!

I'd love to do it! I'll just fill out the sheet!

Hi, I remix a lot to draw. Nice post. You sound like a nice person :blush:

Are most of your projects Origingal?( not remixes)- | yes, I only have 2 remixes from a while ago
Have you been on HS for atleast 3-4 months?- | Ive been on since December, so almost 3 months. Ill have it for 3 months on March 3
What is your coding style?- | I mostly make games. Recently I have been making trail art requests
Have you ever been on trending/rising/or featured?- sadly, no
Have you ever seen me on HS( if not my profile is Crazy_cake)- Just now, yes
Will you calaborate well with others?(because I may pick 2-3 depending)- Yes, I love working with others!
Do you chat, rp?- No, im not a big fan of it, honestly
Are you kind and not mean to others(doesn't get into fights) Yes im kind (or I guess you can decide that)
Sorry I like absaloutly failed your test :grin:

This is where I would be😂

Are most of your projects Origingal?( not remixes)- | I like to have my projects original but I think I do too much remixes with drawing I think I should try more coding
Have you been on HS for atleast 3-4 months?- | Yes
What is your coding style?- | I just make whatever pops into my mind
Have you ever been on trending/rising/or featured?- No sadly
Have you ever seen me on HS( if not my profile is Crazy_cake)- yeah!
Will you calaborate well with others?(because I may pick 2-3 depending)- of course
Do you chat, rp? I don't do rps or much chatting on HS
Are you kind and not mean to others(doesn't get into fights etc)- yeah

Yep, I agree, not a big fan of chatting and rp's either

Well, I do make a few original projects . And I have been coding since November, so that counts... I guess. :joy:

I'm currently making an iPod I just need to add the music

Your drawing are really good! Consider making an art pad of your own! If we do collab though we probobly won't make an art pad just because I'm already started on one:)

Sounds like an awesome project:D

Thanks! I'm making an art pad with @Bananadog but I haven't done anything yet I keep forgetting. Sorry BD

Thanks! Everyone keeps saying that! It would be great to get it on featured or something but all that matters to me is just that it would be awesome! It will come out very soon (if I remember)

I hope it gets on featured! I bet it's going to be great ( will decide collab partner/partners tonight or tomorrow afternoon/night :slightly_smiling:

Thanks! I can't wait to know who they will be! I love your profile! You're an awesome coder! Congrats for the rising! Gtg to school Bye!

Thank you so much!!! I'm really proud of my rising:) bye @RubyWolf1 and I love your account too!

That's okay! I'm also really busy right now, so I would take a while to finish anything.

Thanks so much for the shoutout @smishsmash!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome:D @RubyWolf1

You like Jump rope, so maybe you can make that game.
Tap a character to jump over the rope as it swings at the bottom.
Gradually more characters are added and you have to tap them to make them all jump at the right time.
Also the rope swing speed can slowly increase.
Just some ideas for your collab game

THATS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! Maybe it will be the collab, maybe it won't (because I don't know if other people want to do it or are interested in competitive/non competitive jumprope:blush:) but even if it's not I'm still probobly going to make a project like that:D @Stradyvarious