Any Tutorial Requests?

tutorial
requests
help

I have been on Hopscotch and the forum long enough to know how most things work! So I would like to give tutorials, but I don't know what you guys want tutorials on! So, is there anything you would like me to help you on and give you a nice tutorial? I would love to help! :wink:

And another thing: Please suggest things that have not been made into a tutorial yet!

Maybe you could give tutorials on how the forum works, like the limited likes and posts, or special features like the blurry effect, polls, or gigantifying text!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok! I know there is a lot of those though. I will wait until I get home so I can do screen shots!

Sin and cos?
Games? (Your game are awesome!)
Backgrounds?
How the forum works?
Forum tricks?
Values?
Music?
Models?
Something?
Just some ideas for you @SmileyAlyssa
(I'm sick so I'm not at school)

Or maybe values! Literally only me and a few handful of people from my school understands values. xD

Ooohhh... That is a good one! I know a ton about values!

That would help a lot! People from my school just turn off the audio on their iPads and copy the code off of HS's tutorials. sigh

Yea, I am the only one serious about Hopscotch in my school. I am on it all the time now, and thats why I want to give tutorials! I know so much!

A clone tutorial! HITN20C?!

You should totally do a tutorial on values! You are so good at them! Or you can try sine and cosine (if you use them)

@RubyWolf1 @RenegadeBird1 @Dude73 how should I make a tutorial on values? I know how to work them, I just don't know how I would do a tutorial on them.

I did a tutorial on a drawing board by typing the directions in, then drawing them on an actual drawing board

Well, you could explain how iPads think of values as numbers; on/off. Or, you could explain last touch x and last touch y.

Please do sine and cosine. I made a mistake. Like

Set position: X: 16 divided by 534 plus 9864. Y: 847 minus 863 times 20

That sounds like a mistake.

There is all ready a lot of tutorials on that.