Any Suggestions for What I Should Make Next?

@Follow4LikesOfficial @Gilbert189 @Kiwicute2016 @Intellection74 @Rawrbear @MobCraft @OrangeScent1 @oio

Try making a Movie Simulator, you're the director and it generates an idea for something you need to make and the rest is up to you

Do you want my list?

Yes plz. I'm bad at coming up with ideas (that I can make)

Rainforest music
My Pet Bird
Hotel Manager
Buisness Master
iPod with Music
Little Alchemy
Stay Alive game through choices
Space Game
Racing (Space Race?)
Draw a Character
Make Your Own Character
Illusions
Drawing Pad multiple brushes
[food or drink] maker
Grocery store
Coffee house
Dodger
Nibbles
Duck Hunt
Dinner Dash
Stay Alive
Veterinarian
Coffee House
Mall Manager

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@UptownStudios tell me the ones you like and I'll elaborate

@Intellection74 can I add those to my list?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

what is a food maker and a make ur own character? @PopTart0219

Get ingridents and make your own food, can add stuff to that

Use shapes and emojis to make your own character

Maybe you could do a sine and cosine drawing pad where you draw sine and cosine drawings? Probably too hard. . .

You put down Coffee House twice!!!!

That's a great idea!

Yeah! Thanks! The only thing is, it sounds like it's going to be hard.

What would the specifications of how and what it would draw be?

Well, you could choose what design to make. . .You could choose what color the starting trail is. . .You could also change the color of the trail while it is still drawing. . .Anyway, it would still be hard. . .

You have tagged me above, so I'll try to answer.

When somebody posts these "What should I make?" threads, my usual, first reaction is to say, "Well... how in the world would I know? Um... what do you like but have never tried before?"

My second reaction is to just "mute" the topic, because I have no idea what to say that will help, and I don't want to play mind-reader. I have to do enough of that in real life.

Instead of those two, I'll try a third approach, after looking at the things you've made on Hopscotch. How many people are actually going to bother to do that? Right? Three of your projects make me think that you might enjoy something that makes a new, visually-interesting effect. Maybe something that hasn't even been tried before. And one special thing comes to mind. Do you think you have the "skillz" to make a random, lightning-strike simulator with fast flashes of realistic, branching lightning? And, no, I am not talking about using the lightning emoji. Can you do it? Do you want to try? If not, tell me. I have more ideas along similar lines.

@oio Have you seen my Cool Effect project? I think I could use that to make your idea.

Tag me for polls only please, and search before you post!

I was just asking if you had any ideas... :frowning:️🙄