Any Ideas on how to make an HSB cone?

UnderagedCoder1 and I have been trying to figure out how to make an HSB cone on hopscotch, If you have any and I mean any Ideas on how we may be able to do this tell me, and remember we don't have any clue so there are no bad ideas :smile: thanks

This thing?

Yeah complicated to code right :blush:

How will it be formatted? Like slices of the cone? (Circles, big to small) Or triangles? (Imagine cutting a slice of the cone as if it were a cake)

We're not trying to cut it or deform it in any way. I'm just using it as a visual aid to explain why I use HSB instead RGB

So just like this https://goo.gl/images/PxX1jS

im not the one to look for for such complicated trail art, sorry.

Hey no prob :slight_smile: happy you tried

If anybody else has ANY ideas please share them I have noooo clue whatsoever how I'm gonna make this

But I need to Inform hopscotchers how this works

Sounds like an awesome project in the making @Rider! It's so cool you want to teach and help other Hops. :+1:

I'll take a look and see if I can get anywhere with making that cone. Seems like a fun challenge. :smiley:

K thanks super greatly appreciated :smile:

One thing to know though is that HSB like to reset that's my problem so here's my test project https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/ye0kfzpgo

I…sorta did it!

The problem is, I didn't use enough clones! So I'm going to do that now!

HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?
(Just realised used shift instead of caps lock)

sin/cos…
taking advantage of the fact hues over 359 work… (which I guess isn't necessary, but it makes the process much more easier)

Sine and cosine to position and then draw to the center (one pixel at a time)
Then sine and cosine for the bottom half positions and again drew, this time, down on a spot thats completely black now.

I literally just guessed that ._.

So how'd you decide to structure it that way?

because sin/cos can make all sorts of weird shapes