Any Ideas for my clicker game?

I have recently completed my tapping simulator game and I would like to know if anyone have any suggestions for it. It’s not the best project I’ve made but I still would like to improve on it! The link is Tapping simulator V2 by beeper1234

7 Likes
  1. Maybe make the OP tools (:wrench:) invisible from others

2. Add upgrades that require certain number of rebirths on top of a bunch of $$$. This will give the rebirths meaning.

4 Likes

Thanks for the idea I’ll add some of that in

3 Likes

Maybe you could add different things like when you get a certain amount of points, you get an achievement or something is added to your tapper emoji or character, like a hat or an animal.

4 Likes

I was just going to post that! Great idea haha

2 Likes

No advanced mode detected.

2 Likes

Still, though. We shouldn’t be able to access it. It’s way too Over Powered. I mean, come on. It gives you infinite money for crying out loud. /lh

They can just make it 99.99% invisible and move it to one corner. We will have no idea where it is. Make it so it has to be held so we don’t accidentally find it, or maybe some combination of holding and tapping to make it harder to access…

4 Likes

Maybe make it when tapped and not when pressed

2 Likes

Yea I will make it invisible and you will have to hold for 5 seconds or so.

2 Likes

Thanks for this idea I will add this one in too! I’ve just made the cheats menu invisible

2 Likes