Any club/collabs?

okay guyz, for whatever reason, i cant catch up with forum and hopscotch....so, if there is any new clubs or collabs or anything like that, plz tell me...well, about drawing of course, cause i am not good at coding....
Sorry I wasn't that active those days, my mom doesn't let me go on my iPad anymore...and I am about to go to high school and there are lots of meetings those day....I also have drawing, piano lessons....I also have cadets....
P.S. While typing this I am trying to not let my parents know...
Here are my latest drawings.....

I hate it when I'm not allowed on my iPad. I haven't been on hopscotch or the forum much so I have no idea what's going on. And people were just spam liking me, strange. Good luck (hope you are allowed on your iPad soon )

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please don't lie!
Your 12 years old you can't be going to high school

Yeah, sort of. Did Anything exciting happen?

She might be in year 7 (that's when I start high school) she probably is Australian or something

Woah! Am I suprised to see you

Why? >~<

I thought you left...

Sorry about that................ Now BOT

I have a super smash bros club...
Only @Fluffymarshmellow joined.

Oops, I mean secondary school. @Razor
And yeah @CreativeCoder @seawolfwerehorse I said I will be gone after finished all the requests, but then I found out I can never finish them...

We were spam-liking you to tell you to stay, we heard rumors that you were leaving! Anyway, I spam-liked you on Hopscotch down to your projects 15 weeks ago. :stuck_out_tongue: