Another weird featured project?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They have to look harder why don't they try looking at people like @seawolfwerehorse @Intellection74 MemorableChicken you guys have good projects

It's either a weird remix or a project made by a famous Hopscotcher that goes on featured. Barely any projects that were made by people that aren't famous and took their time!

Beats me? You'd think that because they made such a good coding game and so many people like it that they would answer our questions:question:.

No offence intended to the Hopscotch Team or Fluffy Marshmallow in any of my posts

Well still

a) it really isn't funny, lots of people have remixed that project before....
b) say it was funny, it's still not fair to grant a position on the best page in Hopscotch to a project that took 5 seconds to make rather than one that took a long time

There was a remix that was featured. Tht put it there. Idk why though. Maybe they just put it in for fun?

Hi team! Totally fine to disagree with our Featured decision; we decide based on a lot of different factors, so we chose it based on what we saw that day. #TimesOfDay just caught our attention that day. Guess we didn't catch the original beforehand! Because we're a tiny team, sometimes it's hard to look at all the projects at once. We'll try to do a better job!

I actually remixed this from someone else.

I remade it into "#TimeOfDay".

Then Fluffy Marshmallow branches that... And it gets on Featured.

If you don't believe me, check the dates on my project vs. hers.

If it says weeks... I honestly published mine before hers

HOWEVER:
I think Fluffy Marshmallow deserves a Feature and more. Just... Another project, please?

Oh.... That explanes it...:slightly_smiling:

Hey everyone!!!

I featured this project because I thought Fluffy's graph was creative and it prompts other people to think about their time and make a project too.

We are ALWAYS looking for new projects to feature and it sounds like you guys have tons of recommendations.

I created a new topic just for Featured nominations.

Check it out here and add to it! :scream:

:purple_heart:

Hmp.
I guess I'll get ignored for the rest of eternety.
I'll admit it. I do chat with her and almost do the same things as her.
So I guess I don't deserve anything.

Where did I go wrong? What am I not doing right?

If you make a project that you think deserves featured put it in the topic @asha posted above. You're not doing anything wrong, it's just that THT looks for projects that catch their attention. Try making a project that has a colorful screen firsthand, so it catches people's attention. Then make sure it shows loads of effort put into it. I'm sure you'll get featured if you try harder :slight_smile:

I made a drawing pad and it doesn't get much attention.

It's called the fight pad. I've properly creditied the people who helped me. I can't really make outstanding projects because my ipad will lag. a few months ago I tried to make a website. It failed and I just gave up (and don't you DARE give me the 'Never give up!' and 'persevere and you'll get there!' message. this was a website for a person.).

She just remixed a project and it got featured :\

I didn't say it had to have complex code and I didn't say it can't be a remix. It just has to catch their attention. And most drawing pads won't get attention. Meow studios's pad had a lot of colors and had some other things that made it cool.

If it lags, try starting small with a project, and then continue adding on to it. It helps with coding skills and creativity :D

What in the world am I supposed to code. I have 2 projects in drafts. and heres the drawing pad: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xvqvkmvtl

This is so ded lololol