ANOTHER New Profile Picture?

You read the title right. I have a new profile picture (though I have held out for longer than I usually do).

The Profile Picture

Now that I think about it, this could be another opportunity for Profile Picture or Logo requests. Here’s the form:

Letter, number, symbol, etc (or a picture for me to try and copy):
Colors (don’t give any specific numbers, I can’t choose specific colors in assembly):
Style:

If you want a logo, requests as soon as possible. I will do them in order, and once I make a lot, I won’t make any more.

Edit: why do I even make these topics? They’re semi off topic. :P

14 Likes

Wow. You are really hitting it off with those pics, @Valgo.
First!

2 Likes

Also, if anyone wants, I can make a tutorial on how I made this.

2 Likes

And oh, you use Assembly? Pretty much everyone uses Assembly that are artistic. I have assembly too, but I don't use it a lot.

1 Like

To make this, I used 3 apps. Adobe Illustartor draw (which I used to draw the original V), an app called Imaengine (which I used to import the V into assembly), and Assembly (to do some final touch ups)

2 Likes

Nice pic, Zap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, that's really cool! Can I have one, please?

2 Likes

Why don't you stick with one pic very 1-2 months? Don't change it that much, please.

OR

Do a GIF of all of your profile pics...
That's your best bet!

2 Likes

For style, what kind of M do you want your M to be? Like my V? A different style?

3 Likes

Yeah, serif is okay, like your V

2 Likes

Hope you like it :smiley:

5 Likes

That looks cool!

Can I have one?
Letter, number, symbol, etc (or a picture for me to try and copy): R and W (you can do just R if you want)
Colors (don't give any specific numbers, I can't choose specific colors in assembly): Shades of red
Style: Whatever is best for you :D

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you! That looks so good!
:DDD

2 Likes

Can you re-draw my profile pic? Look up kawaii computer and it'll show up. Anything for the background.

1 Like

When I said I was taking profile picture requests, I mean I would do one similar to the one I made for myself. Sorry, but I can't do yours unless you fill out the form.

1 Like

K!

Letter, number, symbol, etc (or a picture for me to try and copy): a computer

Colors (don't give any specific numbers, I can't choose specific colors in assembly): gray, blue, green, pink (amount of color in that specific order: most-least)

Style: just like my profile pic

Thanks a bunch! Would you mind posting a tutorial? I happen to have Adobe Illustrator Draw

How do you make your profile pics?

Pleasure to have it done with such an awesome designer like you!