(Another) HS Story (Unnamed) [In Progress!]

Yes, yet another HS story! X(D
I dunno what to call it, I need name suggestions.

Story Plot

Inside each project, there are characters, texts, shapes, and their supervisors.
They can interact like humans and also interact with others in other projects. The supervisors are invisible beings that ensure all characters, objects, and texts do what their rules say. These supervisors are already roaming the draft when you first create it, ready to do their job.
One day, inside a project of a famous hopscotcher, inside this organization of objects and supervisors, something goes wrong.
A hack—or maybe a glitch—no one knows, occurs. In a split second, in the blink of an eye, all of the supervisors disappear, all except two.
One of their minds had been messed up. Now, there is only one supervisor with their head on straight to take care of the chaos inside the project. The other crazy supervisor, though, has become evil. Their only mission is to brew up chaos, madness, and trouble in the project. And they will do whatever they need to to make sure no one gets in their way.
But, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
5 different objects join the one supervisor to help fight off the crazy supervisor.

Soo... yeah! I really hope this story will come out swell!

Villain Supervisor Form

Taken

Hero Supervisor Form

Taken

5 Other Main Characters

Full :/

Character List

Main Hero
Name: Onika
Personality: bubbly, can get angry and violent, fun, sassy
Looks: pink hair that is an in h past her shoulders, white race, grey eyes, pink leap ore pattern shirt long sleeved, black shorts, blue gym shoes
Character Development Lessons: she learns that it's okay to be mean in order to save your friends from villains
Main Villain

Name: Newt
Personality: Evil! He also have good humor!
Looks: He have brown hair and green eyes. He wear a red jacket and brown jeans
Character Development (Lessons they'll learn and how they will be different at the end of the story): He'll be different when the hero tells him that he is being used
Notes: When evil, Newt's eyes turn red.

Main Characters
What Object Will You Be? (No Character duplicates, like two Bears): Can I be blank text object?
Name: Winter
Personality: Winder is always bubbly. She is really fun to be around and she loves gymnastics. She likes to code and she is really smart. Her favorite color is white and really light blue. She also really likes writing; a natural pro. Her favorite thing to do is kick back on a comfortable couch and drink hot chocolate in front of a fireplaces in the cold, snowy, winters. When it isn't winter, she likes to fight using kindness and often trains with one of her friends. She is a natural leader. :smiley: Her perfection is loyalty and kindness. She is really liayal and won't be mean to her friends.
Character Development (Lessons they'll learn and how they will be different at the end of the story): She learns that not only friends are important, but fighting for them is even more important. It's okay to fight when evil people are taking over your friends, even if she is kind.

What Object Will You Be? (No Character duplicates, like two Bears): Square
Name: Bloxy
Personality: Bloxy is a hovering square that loves to play and is very smart! He can hover to any height to compensate for his shortness. He's very sensitive. He will help anyone in need but can be mischevious sometimes. Bloxy is an ambivert; being quiet sometimes and talking a lot on other occasions.
Character Development (Lessons they'll learn and how they will be different at the end of the story): At the end, Bloxy should learn to be more cautious.
Notes: He can fly.

What Object Will You Be? (No Character duplicates, like two Bears):A heart shape
Name:Blushy
Personality:Sweet,cuddly,loving,caring
Character Development (Lessons they'll learn and how they will be different at the end of the story):She will realize that not everyone will like you in life but you can always find away through it!
Notes:She loves the change color block!

What Object Will You Be? (No Character duplicates, like two Bears): A text block with a emoji
Name: Joshua
Personality: Annoying, kinda a touchy feely kinda guy, although caring, positive, and very selfless. The life of a party!
Character Development (Lessons they'll learn and how they will be different at the end of the story): His mood changes alot, but he realizes how important it is to think as a team and to never give up.
Notes: He bounces to get around, and is British.

What Object Will You Be? (No Character duplicates, like two Bears):banyan
Name:boop
Personality:VERY lazy
Character Development (Lessons they'll learn and how they will be different at the end of the story):boop will learn how to be active(by growing legs or something i dont know how he will walk)
Notes:he's a tree. A BANYAN TREE.

Hero form kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

@Cash QQ (Quick Question)
Soo, it says that she's sassy, but then you say that she learns that it is sometimes okay to be mean. (Though I'm not saying sassy=mean, I just need it cleared up)

Sassy as in give me the blanket

@cash
Uhhh
So sassy in a way like demanding?

Edit: just gonna guess that is correct cause you liked it soooo accepted

Main Character :D

What Object Will You Be? (No Character duplicates, like two Bears): Can I be blank text object?

Name: Winter

Personality: Winder is always bubbly. She is really fun to be around and she loves gymnastics. She likes to code and she is really smart. Her favorite color is white and really light blue. She also really likes writing; a natural pro. Her favorite thing to do is kick back on a comfortable couch and drink hot chocolate in front of a fireplaces in the cold, snowy, winters. When it isn't winter, she likes to fight using kindness and often trains with one of her friends. She is a natural leader. :D Her perfection is loyalty and kindness. She is really liayal and won't be mean to her friends.

Character Development (Lessons they'll learn and how they will be different at the end of the story): She learns that not only friends are important, but fighting for them is even more important. It's okay to fight when evil people are taking over your friends, even if she is kind.

Notes: I really don't mind anything at all, but can you make her co leader or leader!? :D

Here ya go! :3 this is gonna get wild @Hoppertoscotch I changed can I be in now

@hopscotch_king need more personality (describe how nice they are, maybe their temper level, ect)
@Strongerthanyou same thing

@EnchantedHopscotcher Accepted! (But plz note that you are an object inside HS, but I do have a slight idea to make your personality work)

Boopity boop boop bump

@WasIdealessHere Accepted

@Hoppertoscotch i love you FYI can we maybe make a book together another time?

@RexersHexers Accepted!
Also, thanks! :hugging: No one has said that to me before!
And, writing a story together could be problematic, for you can't share a doc with people anymore, it's counted as communication outside the forum. But, there could be a few solutions (but they would result in people having the ability of seeing spoilers)

Maybe that could be fun i'm also in a news report and we would gladly have your book trailers in it!

@RexersHexers we will see!

Yep! Wait what just thought of a saying! "Go with the forum flow!"

@RexersHexers lol, nice saying! X(D

And if you want, you can help me write this book (I can brainstorm some ideas to make it work)

Ok i will try to brainstorm too!

@RexersHexers hmm.. how about this:

We will make a topic to write the story. We will brainstorm ideas on this topic and take turns writing chapters. I will be copy/pasting all our chapters into a google doc which I will link to when we release the book. (Obviously with comments off so it isn't against the rules)