Announcing Hopscotch subscriptions

I think they use HockeyApp for beta testing, from the times I've downloaded it. :smile:

It is like everyone is so active in hopscotch and hopscotch forum

Actually I'm new to hopscotch forum. My hopscotch and my hopscotch forum are all called Pachirisu

Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help! :smile:

Hopscotch should have a computer version so kids who like computers better have a better coding app than those really super hard ones. @Liza @THT @ThePickle :+1:
Just saying... it's possible. But.. um... maybe make some features more free because computers have more freedom. It's only fair. :slight_smile:
:white_check_mark: Besides.. on there you have much more freedom on what you can code with. (And sometimes share with mobile devices....)
People would probably:

:grin::bust_in_silhouette::point_up:️:+1::point_right: = This means sharing your stuff.

:busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette::+1::thinking::smiley: = Colaborate online and make good stuff that will inspire them to go on to the big code makers! :smiley:

@Liza I think u should make a topic for the weekly challenges so everyone participates!!

Thanks so much @Liza for speaking to you! It was a honor, the subscription is so fun! Thank you sooo much!

Also (BUMP)

This topic is ded tho did you have to bump it lol

Its called dumb duhhhh

?

Idk anymore

:joy: Lol exposed