Annotate your posts on the forum

Annotating pictures

Using Arrows and Circles in pictures

I use the app Skitch for annotating my pictures. Here's the link to it:

Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send. by Evernote

It's free to download and you can add different annotations like arrows, circles and text in different colours to help explain things better.

You can also do things like pixelate, for example, and add smiley faces :smiley:

If you have other tools which you use to annotate, feel free to share!

17 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: Annotate your posts on the forum

This is a cool suggestion, @SweetCry_Hopscotch! One thing that I've noticed makes answers even more helpful is showing the code behind each of these screenshots. I'd love to see what your code looks like when you have everything in one rules AND when you have two rules :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you think?

4 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: Help with projects: Debugging

I just found out that Skitch has a Safari extension, so you can snap screenshots and annotate them right from a website without having to exit Safari :smiley:

Here's how you find it:

It's useful if you want to annotate something on the forum, like for the purpose of showing a feature to someone.

9 Likes

I really wasn't to get Skitch, but it's not on the MTKA store (what our school uses instead of the App Store). It's so torturous! It's so much better than what I use, which is Aviary!! :slightly_smiling:πŸ™:slightly_smiling:πŸ™:slightly_smiling:πŸ™

3 Likes

Thanks this is helpful

3 Likes

Thank you this helped! But are there any other ways to do this?

1 Like

Old Topic

1 Like

Bump.

20 characters. :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Cool t1! I installed it already! Great for tutorials.

4 Likes

How did I find this old relic

3 Likes