Anime art club (no more spot left Senpai is so sorry)

hopscotch

I will be making a anime collab!
I would like @OrangeScent1 @LotsaPizza @PopTart0219 @LazyLizard hasfluffycupcakes @MagmaPOP @Kiwicute2016 @SmileyAlyssa to be in it thanks !

(This account will be always active !)

Leader (3 people): @Hermione @LazyLizard @LotsaPizza
Co-leader(2people): @Kiwicute2016 @SmileyAlyssa
Great Drawer: @DancingLollipop @RobotPro @Stampys_fans @Stradyvarious @friendship2468 @Giraffedolphin26 @JonnyGamer @RubyWolf1 @SkydivingWalnut @SnowGirl_Studios
Helper: @PopTart0219
HSB Finder:
Helper means they help but they don't sometimes participate!

And that's it for now but I will be making more rolls!

please tell me your e-mail or e-mail me for the password! fruitymilkshake.Hopscotch@gmai l .com (with out space! If you don't have a e-mail can you tell me your scratch account?

May I join?

Plz plz plz plz plz may I have a trail to see if like it?

@Ihasfluffycupcakes of course
@Stampys_fans what do you mean?

Could I be a co-leader? Also good idea! We could post the challenge here! Il, try to make anime! Also, @friendship2468 should join too!

yes (To @LazyLizard

A one day trail forthe privilege of being in your club, if I don't fit in your club I would slowly leave without you knowing!

Ok! Thank you, @hermione!

Ok you are in !

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I be in it? Example of my art

Yes you can join @DancingLollipop

I'm a good drawer? #help with drawing needed

Huh? Umm I don't get it?

Hey @Hermione! I would love to be in it, but I cannot spend too much time on it (I'm working on a huge project), but I would still love to be informed!

I thought I'm bad @drawing!

I would like to join however I do not have an email. Can you tell it to me on scratch?

Could I join? I love anime and I guess im quite good at drawing. I cant upload and of my drawings though....

Okay I'll join. I love drawing manga (anime is the movie and tv version).

Ill think about it,
What are we going to do exactly? Just draw?