Android version for Hopscotch?

android

reviving reviving 12345

1 Like

Hey guys! I'd appreciate it if you maybe made an Android version right about now?

1 Like

So you started?!?!!? Is it done yet, is it close to?!? I want to know!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::smile::smile:

1 Like

If it doesnt come out soon itll be too late ill already make one

1 Like

#androidisbetter

No i like apple better. But i still have an android phonethat i want to use it on.
But its just an opinion please dont get mad.

1 Like

Also how bad did freindship chat off of forum?! You banned her for eight years for a small thing.

1 Like

Friendship is a girl, but I agree it wasn't necessary

1 Like

I think friendship chatted more than
once on a pm? :disappointed:
A pm is not moderated and therefore can be unsafe.
@Liza had to do this for friendship's own safety!

1 Like

For 8 years? She will be an adult by then and wont even care about hopscotch, then tell her kids how bad hopscotch is.

1 Like

I think they were just banning her as if they didn't she could share personal information? :grimacing:
If you want to know why they banned her for so long you can tag any member of the hopscotch team. :relieved:

Wasnt that who i replied too...

1 Like

You should tag them to get their attention rather than just replying.

When asked about an Android version, the Hopscotch Twitter page said:

Someday, but not soon :( Our main focus now is improving the power of the language, and then we'll move to other platforms.

So looks like it'll still be a while until they release one.

1 Like

My guess for a Android Hopscotch release date would be maybe February 2017? More of a March 2017 release though. Since they will probably be doing something for the Christmas season. But this doesn't really matter dose it? It will just be like a contest or something. Nothing big.

1 Like

Please come
1 Like

Yeah, I really want HS to be available on an android.
No, I don't have an android.

It's early 2017. When will it be released?

In 2017, Android enthusiasts still couldn't code on their mobile devices. This needs to me fixed

I wonder if this is still going ahead :hushed:

1 Like