Amber’s Birthday Art Topic

Hello friends!
For my birthday, I’m creating an art challenge. For every day the week before the special day, I will assign an object, item, animal, etc to draw! You can then post it on here. The first challenge is on Friday.
For my original poll/signup, go here:

First challenge: A Dinosaur

Amber’s Birthday Art List

@ChickenGirl
@Kayro
@YogiLC
@Just.A.Tree
@ArtisticCoder
@tankt2016
@Got_This_Glow
@Kitty4U
@ilovechickens

I have a summer camp from Monday to Thursday, and it’s full days, so I might miss some challenges, sorry if I do.

Also, how long do we have to do the challenges?

I’m not sure that I understand the question. You mean, how many of the days do you have to do?
As many as you want to do/can make.

Okay, thanks! I was just asking if it was okay if I miss a few. : D

Of course!

Is there any challenge today? I’m gonna try my best even though I have exams next Monday ;-;

Yes! Let me get it set up. I was busy this morning.

Welcome to my first challenge! Today I am exactly 13 years and 51 weeks old!
So for today’s first challenge, everyone must draw a dinosaur! Dinosaurs are one of my favorite hobbies and your welcome to try any kind of dino. Some examples are Triceratops (my fav), Stegasaurus, and T-Rex.

@ChickenGirl
@Kayro
@YogiLC
@Just.A.Tree
@ArtisticCoder
@tankt2016
@Got_This_Glow
@Kitty4U
@ilovechickens

Does it have to be realistic or cartoony style or any? This challenge seems awesome but I may not be able to complete it today. It’s currently 20:36 pm, but I’ll try my best!

However you want! The theme is the only restriction!

My entry. Boy, am I bad!:sweat_smile:

Here He Is. This is my favorite thing I’ve made so happy birthday here’s tfa snarl

Thanks to all who did the first day! I wasn’t actually expecting so many dinos!

Now I’m actually posting Day 2 earlier in the morning so people have time. (And mostly because I’m home)

Today’s, Day 2’s, challenge is something to do with music! I’m a musician at heart, so I thought I’d do a music related challenge.
(BTW, my fav songs are any Greatest Showman songs, most Hamilton songs, and Fix You, Swallowed in the Sea, and Speed of Sound by Coldplay)

@ChickenGirl
@Kayro
@YogiLC
@Just.A.Tree
@ArtisticCoder
@tankt2016
@Got_This_Glow
@Kitty4U
@ilovechickens

Sorry about the really bad lighting and scrappy music notes.

Ok sorry this is so late I had no time to do this bc I’m lazy but here’s a drawing of tfa jazz from a few months ago bc all I can draw rn is tfa transformers sorryyyyy. He’s named jazz and is cool and likes music it counts right??? Man I’m reaaaally stretching it in a futile attempt to accomadate my One Skill :))))

Yikes horrible llighting u can see all the tape from me hanging him on the wall sorry for it coming through today happy day 2 of birthday !!!

Thanks to everyone who joined in for Day 2!

Now for today’s challenge, draw a beach, underwater, or ocean related scene. Try to include at least one of the following: Dolphin, Sea Shell, Starfish.

@ChickenGirl
@Kayro
@YogiLC
@Just.A.Tree
@ArtisticCoder
@tankt2016
@Got_This_Glow
@Kitty4U
@ilovechickens

Can I enter one I drew yesterday? Actually, I wouldn’t post the full design, since it’s a design for something we were going to paint at a pottery studio.

@Amberheart

Here’s a late day 2 of the birthday art challenge! Sorry for the delay ;-;

I love how you used the lyrics from Speed of Sound!

Days 1, 2, And 3: