Amazing news! collab? mike and ike are back?!?!?

collabs
contest

Ok guys, as you may have seen by the title, Mike and Ike are back. But, that isn't what I want to emphasize. My BFF, other known as Glittergirl000, who had to leave hopscotch, like me, because of school. The only difference is: I am in again, and they don't have iPads anymore, but she is planning to get it in the family iPad. Anyway, she is an AMAZING coder. Why I'm excited about this is because I haven't seen her in 6 months!! She moved last year, and she was on hopscotch, and, she had followed me. She was on my iPad and she was like "I love this person's projects! Her name is LazyLizard, and sometimes she reminds me of you!" I told her to go to my profile, and behold, LazyLizard. She created a collab called Team GlitterLizard, and it grew from there. I am going to let you in on a secret: Last time we were in a car and she made one SWEET project!! It is still in beta because at the time she was crazy for Doodle Buddy, but the project is called LazyLizard Land, and I'm obsessed with it! I want to surprise her with a lot of cool projects, so on Hopscotch, make projects that say #mikeandike so we can surprise her! I am also opening up GlitterLizard sign-ups. I really hate tough requirements,cut we don't want to have a club full of people who just want to be in a club. Therefore, if you correspond with the following, you will be at a higher rank.
1 Trending, Featured, or Rising
Been on for 2+ months
Have gotten at least 5+ likes
Wants to be committed
Good Luck Everyone!

MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Revived.