Amazhang Senpai Hermione's Q&A AskMeAnyThing

Hi C:D

You can ask me any questions
100 maximum though
Silently tags @tankt2016

This will be my general topic ask me any Qs Chat with me Blah Blah Blah...

Some things LOL

1. I NEED A CODING PARTNER

2.this topic was refreshed

Credit : to whoever started this!

My goal right now :slight_smile:

To be on rising

My coding partner is @TheGreenBanana BTW.

Edit: Got a coding partner @TheGreenBanana so happy right now!!!

How did you get your name?

I copied it off Harry Potter....

Was it copy righted :sweat_smile: I hope not c:D

Why was I mentioned in this thread?

I was also mentioned, but there is no record in the edits of anyone tagging me... weird.

Also, @Rodrigo, off topic but we're about to send you a private message with some info that is pretty critical. Be on the lookout :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: Sent.

@BuildASnowman @Rodrigo

IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE GOT A SECRET WEAPON! (THAT NO ONE KNOWES)

JK it's because I refreshed this topic!:grinning::smile::blush: XD

<

@t1_hopscotch as I know you are on I have thousand of things to tell you
1. Thanks for following me
2.Thanks for liking my projects!
3.Thnks for being kind

Q
1. Do you want to be my "coding partner "?
2. If not can we make an project together though?
3. My friend is a fan of yours and it's her bday today so can you make her an "autograph"

Sorry if I am annoying XD

No you're not annoying me :stuck_out_tongue: I would like to make a project but currently I am working on something with Coolkittycat so probably not now, sorry :(

And sure (but what do you mean by an "autograph"? :sweat_smile: coded trail art?) Anyway, happy birthday to your friend!! :confetti_ball:

Sign....

@Rodrigo sorry I spammed liked you you should get two good post badge!

• Apple :apple:
  • Pineapple :pineapple:
  • Peach :peach:
  • Pear :pear:

0voters

put emojisLOL

I LAIK APPLES :apple:

APPLES 4 LIFE :apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

Yus appelz 4 dayz

:apple:

:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

GrjhdfggukfjhkvfvdmhjdfvjmgffjhgfdbkudfukhgmdjfgujdfvgjudfgkusRgkgukugfd,outrank,trek,yrsugkrrstafWRY
Hi lol

Hai!

Have an apple :apple:

Can I teach you some simple Hermione gibberish?
Wait it's dark here!
lumos

Yeah, for sure!

Sounds kewl :3

So
Pokiksxj is hi
Jkwednkjdxwhjkdwx is My name is
Pokwers is why is everyone addicted to Pokemon go
Uinocrns is unicorns

Try and make this sentence @Rainboom
Hi my name is unicorns!

Pokiksxj Jkwednkjdxwhjkdwx uinocrns!