Am I Popular?) Look at photos

help

Im hopscotching from March -_-

Just because other famous people like your projects doesn't really mean your popular but great for you! I always get excited when the famous like my projects! Everyone is famous in their own ways! Great job :D.

Popular means :people look up to you (you mostly become popular after featured) likes=you might reach it!(OMG is THAT UNING I know her!)

YUSSS!

I photo bombed once again! :sunglasses:

In my opinion popular hopscotchers are the ones that try hard on everything they do, are admired by some and who are friendly. So yeah, you are popular!

Not to be mean, I'm just wondering. Why would "famous" people's follows and likes count more than others? Also, what is exactly considered "popular" ? As in, who would be considered "popular"? Seriously, this is out of curiosity, it's not one of those, "why would you think that, it's so wrong?" comments, this is actually a question.

Oh thats my little annoying brother (9 years old entered my account and post some messages and posts.SORRY:) But the goose is mine :smiley:

I'm not sure why famous people counts more then normall people following now it makes me wonder I think I need some help from my friends @Kiwicute2016 @Anonymous @PopTart0219 @BuildASnowman @Rawrbear @SmileyAlyssa i need your help!