Alphabetize Abilities

Alphabetical, as that gives you control over the order they’re displayed in whereas creation order does not.

Or creation order, with this

The GUI already has drag & drop, so why not let users reorder the custom rules, custom abilities, & variables using that functionality?

5 Likes

That is, without editing the JSON, which can easily be done if you have my Shortcut.

I really like that idea

4 Likes

Well, I think some of that is a bit confusing but I understand.

If I was in charge, I would give you the chance to decide one of these:

• ABC order
  • Order of creation

0 voters

(P.S. This is not an official poll, but you can still use it to vote.)

2 Likes

there is already a poll up there, and what part is confusing may I ask? It took 1 sentence to explain—can’t be much simpler than that:)

5 Likes

bump

1 Like

What part of “This isn’t an official poll” was unclear?

1 Like

There’s already a poll in the OP :)

3 Likes

Again…

I specifically said that what I put up was NOT and official poll!

1 Like

Alright, no need to get angry. Let’s keep it civil.

There was already a poll in the OP, so a secondary one is not really necessary unless requested by the creator of this topic.

4 Likes

I just added it to show what I was talking about.

I also did not mean that they could use it to hand their decisions over to the topic creator.

Ok…

This is also a very old conversation, over two months. It isn’t especially relevant, unless the problem, if it is one, still persists today.

3 Likes

the better question is what part of the poll in the op was unclear, hence calling for another poll?

2 Likes

Nothing was unclear.

The poll was basically the best way I could do it, aside from this method:

• ABC order
  • Order if creation

A poll-like thing would be how it would look in the app.

Also, we should probably drop this.

1 Like

i think what Nobody was saying is that the original poll in the original post was completely clear, and easily got the communities answers without a need for a follow up poll. I don’t think he was talking about your poll.

5 Likes

if nothing was unclear about the poll I made, why would there be a need for another poll?

2 Likes

I think CV means nothing was unclear about her poll.

3 Likes

ok m8

4 Likes

I would not force people to drop it if there is no conflict

3 Likes

I was talking about Nobody/GCC/SG’s poll. The poll I put up was just to show my suggestion for the Hopscotch format.

Ok. Why did you previously say it was unclear, then?

2 Likes