Allergy Awareness!

So, food allergies.

Big thing. More people need to know about them.

I propose a competition to raise awareness.

Winner gets prizes.

(The reason I made this is because of the Peter Rabbit movie- Mc. Gregor has a food allergy and the bunnies give him that food on purpose and the epipen gets stuck. It’s pretty much saying that its okay to harm those with allergies)

By awareness, I mean things that help people realize that you are NOT supposed to do that and these are dangerous things. I should know. I have had to use an Epipen twice to save my life.

Um, can we relate this to Hopscotch in any way? Maybe this can be a competition? A ‘coding’ club?

Yes it was an unfinished post

I think a lot of people do know about them. But oki, FOOD ALLERGY AWARENESS :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Yes! And other allergies
I’m allergic to cats and dogs :sob::sob::sob::sob::disappointed_relieved::sob::disappointed_relieved::sob::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::cry::disappointed_relieved::cry::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sob::disappointed_relieved::confounded:
But it’s not as bad as food allergies

How is this related to Hopscotch?

i took an allergy test last year, and it says i’m basically allergic to everything.(but food)
that includes my cat.
:(
somehow i survive like wtheck

this is a great topic :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::+1::+1::+1:

:100:

I am allergic to cats too

How are your two general topics?

chuck this in my health awareness topic

Hm, I am apparently allergic to dogs but I have 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, @Panthera, nice topic. I have a friend irl that has a life threatening tree nut allergy…and she has asthma which could make her throat close up a lot faster. I think national food allergy awareness week is in May. I made this project a while ago:

Dogs
Sometimes applying yourself to dogs a little more strengthens the immune system and powers up leukocytes making your body more stabilised. I don’t think you can be allergic to dogs but the texture of the fur is unwanted in your skin cells and germs are too powerful for leukocytes to handle.

My dogs and a few others are fine, but I know some dogs that still make me go crazy

Okay
Probably ones that have flees

Is this about the Peter Rabbit movie?

And yeeeeees it is, just read the rest :joy:

Oh same here, except it’s not life threatening

Oh mai @Panthera I’m glad that your OK and yes I haven’t seen that movie but irl don’t do that you could kill someone its not right to give someone allergic reaction! And I hope your ok!

Exactly and im fine. Got the medicine in time.

Ya good my mom has to take it if like she gets stung by a wasp in the neck so yeah…