All my badges (including member badge)

These are all my badges!!
Wait here is a pic!

Cool @Paige1212!! Maybe you could change this to a topic where everyone can share their badges, because I don't think that sharing one person's badges is needed as a whole topic (if you don't want to do that you can always post small messages here). :smile: You could also try to code your badges on Hopscotch. That would be awesome! :0

So I can post this in that topic! @Intellection74?

Yeah, sure! You can post anything Hopscotch/Hopscotch forum related in that topic.

@Intellection74
I posted it in that topic​:blush::blush::blush:

Can I make a topic like that!

Of course! If you want you can edit this one since you posted it in Talk To A Hopscotcher. You can make a whole new one if you want, but if you edit this one it will make the forum a little easier to navigate and find certain posts. :smiley:

EDIT:
Oh, wait, sorry, do you mean a topic like Talk To A Hopscotcher? :sweat_smile:

@Intellection74

Kind of
It could be called
Hopscotch chat
And anybody can chat on it!
Is that fine?!

Did you read my bio yet??

Just did! Nine is a really cool number (Yeet! You're almost to the double digits! That's exciting). I like golden retrievers, too. :DD Lets get back on topic, though.

Sorry, but I don't think so, because it's really really similar to Talk to a Hopscotcher, and it's confusing to find topics when there are a lot of duplicates. :frowning:

Ok @Intellection74!!

Or it could be called talk to a HOPSCOTCHER take 3
Sorry for the capital!:joy:

Ok! @Intellection74:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oops I replied to my self​:joy::joy::joy::joy:!
I like chatting with famous hops like you!!!!

Not really :s
TTAH is for talking to someone in particular, I did make an announcement topik tho :s

There will be a take 3 soon, once my topic gets max replies ;-)
Max replies is 10,000 I am at ~8000

You can also create a mini-topic about this here!
@Paige1212

Aye just made dat ;~;