@Albus_Dumbledore’s Beta Testing Topic!

But i might do it later today, not now, since i just woke up -._.-

2 Likes

I don’t have one yet, but you can vote in the poll at post i mean wrong post. lol I’m too lazy to link it.

2 Likes

You still found it! Wow, i said wrong post but still wow wow.

2 Likes

The sheep

1 Like

Made this. I’m not sure if its really good, but I was limited to only 100 minutes, and this is what I came up with, in 40 minutes.

5 Likes

@SilverStar, would you like your request for aeroplane to be done by tomorrow, or day after tomorrow, or today? I am available now since I finished online courses. Whatever you say, I’m fine with it! :wink:

3 Likes

whenever you feel like it! Up to you, totally :))

4 Likes

Maybe you could limit the space where the lines can exist. If last touch x is within a certain boundary, then allow trail. I have done something similar to this with my ProPainter Studio project.

1 Like

Do you still want the pad to create lines, or would you rather have it draw like a pen?

1 Like

As in would you like to be able to draw dots?

1 Like

That is such a cool pixel art!

1 Like

Or at least it will be…

I didn’t realize it was searched online.

1 Like

@Albus_Dumbledore, if you want to be able to draw dots, or even letters, just add a when iPad is tapped rule right above the when iPad is pressed rule, and inside the when tapped rule, paste in the follow finger custom block.

1 Like

@SilverStar, I’m very sorry, but I am participating in Fenith’s pixel art competition, which kind of makes your pixel art delayed. I have been trying to work on it, but I can’t find the time between the days, where i am busy so sorry

3 Likes

hey, don’t worry about it! take all the time you need, it doesn’t matter if it’s not out till like oct or smth lol

4 Likes