Alboy's Letter Monsters!

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@Alboy) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Shops & Requests or Competitions & Events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Letter Monsters!!

What are Letter Monsters?
Letter Monsters are a type of creature. They’ve existed for a while, but I gave this unofficial name to them and made some of my own. They’re specially decorated letters, normally living. As you can see in the image above, the A, L, and B are all alive, and the O and the Y are both inanimate. I created all those letter monsters!

Sounds cool! Can I have a Letter Monster?
Of course! Just ask me for one in this topic! It’s free! But please, make sure to say what letter it is(or character, like a % or 2!) and what type(like e vs E). Also explain what you want it to look like, and if it’s alive, like if it has a face and such.

This is just a little fun thing for me to have, to draw some stuff for people. You can request a drawing for me to make for you. Examples of my handiwork are the letters in “Alboy” in the image. I hope you enjoy your Letter Monsters!

@Alpeople

10 Likes

This is super cool! :D

5 Likes

super cool shop!

6 Likes

Can you do a capital K?
Either animate or inanimate, i wanna give u the freedom. This is such a cool idea

Oh and can i use it for like a profile pic or what’s the stipulations of use?

5 Likes

What kind of decoration/material do you want it? Like as you can see in the image in the op, the L is like a cloud, the A is like a statue made of stone, etc

5 Likes

Your choice. I wanna see what u come up with.

5 Likes

Nice!
I got an idea already lol

4 Likes

Cool! Could two symbols or letters be merged into one letter?

4 Likes

I guess
Kinda like that æ thing but with different letters, not just a and e?

3 Likes

how has nobody mentioned alphabet lore yet

4 Likes

This is complete separate and has nothing to do with that stufffffff
Lol

3 Likes

@KayStarot
Here you go! I like drew vines and leaves and stuff all over it, it looks great imo

5 Likes

You can use it for anything you want, after i make it its basically your image if you want it

4 Likes

Looks cool. I like the vines, thanks

2 Likes

No problem
It was fun to draw lol

2 Likes

What do you use to draw? Like what program or whatever?

2 Likes

I use FlipaClip, it’s technically an animation thing but i use it for just normal drawing too lol

2 Likes

That’s cool!
I like Flip a Clip, but, tbh, it’s not that great for a drawing app.
Which just makes your drawing more impressive!
Nice job :+1:

2 Likes

Hey Alboy!!
Can I possibly have TWO letters please?? And if so, could I have a capital SK with googly eyes and little line smiles?
Just standing would be fine.
And just like somehow fit strawberries into it, whatever looks better/is easier for you :))
I really love your art btw!!

I’ll try! By little line smiles, do you mean just not thick smiles, just like a ) kinda thing

2 Likes