AI Competition/Challenge

Hello world! It’s me, TVV here with another challenge/competition (hopefully this one will actually succeed and finish, unlike all of my other ones)!
As many of you know, many, many people and companies have created AI, and it’s amazing! So I thought, why don’t we try to make some “AI” in Hopscotch?
What is AI? AI, which stands for Artificial Intelligence, is a machine/robot/program that can think for itself. There are many examples of AI, from chatbots to chess- playing robots, and the results are super cool! These programs are able to figure out how to do an objective they are given, by themselves without any help from outside!

How This Competition/Challenge will work
Contestants will be allowed to participate by themselves or in groups, as long as there are a sufficient amount of competing groups. Each group will have to make an AI project.
What does an AI project mean? Your project doesn’t have to learn by itself, it can, but it can also be given complex if/else statements that will make it complete it’s objective.

What doesn’t count as “AI” in this competition/challenge

• Something that follows another object
  • Something that shows different text when certain buttons are pressed (unless it envolves the player to type something in, and for the computer to respond accordingly, like text- based games, or OMIER on Hopscotch)
  • If there’s anything else I haven’t said, feel free to say so below.

CONTESTANTS:
@TheDeliciousOrange

@Apricity

@CodingRoyale

@CoderOfMagic

@Fundardo

@XDminusXD

JUDGES: (THERE ARE NO MORE JUDGING POSITIONS)
@Silverdolphin
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@FearlessPhoenix
@GameCodingCrazy123
@Awesome_E

All Submissions Must Be Submitted By September 1st

18 Likes

Hey cool!

Can I judge?

Thanks!

6 Likes

Can I judge? Thanks!

5 Likes

Sure. If you are willing to do me a favor, if you see anyone looking for a competition, can you direct them here?

4 Likes

That is such a cool idea!
Can I judge?

4 Likes

I’ll judge if I can

3 Likes

Hype train for #hopscotch-duel, that will have AI with single player

I’ll judge if possible.

3 Likes

You don’t want to submit that project instead of judging?

3 Likes

No, there’s no way I’ll have it done by the deadline. Haven’t even started

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

When’s the deadline?

1 Like

@koletsgo
There’s no set deadline yet.
It’ll probably be the end of summer/beginning of fall, but there’ll be about a 1.5 month period that I won’t be here.

4 Likes

Yeah, still. I need to finish E-Pad even before that. I would participate if it were ready, but I can’t, so I’d like to judge. Thanks.

2 Likes

Can I join as a competitor?

2 Likes

Thanks! This is a good idea!

3 Likes

@Apricity do you wanna do/ judge this comp?

2 Likes

@Apricity put the answer in your bio!

2 Likes

@The_Vast_Void Apricity world like to compete!

4 Likes

I’ll participate once the deadline is set. I’m really bad at making deadlines…

3 Likes

@Apricity
Wants to compete.
(You can post the link in your bio)

3 Likes