Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!111!1! i'm regular!1!1!1!1!111

forum

AFTER WAITING SOOOOOOOO LONG, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT ON THE FORUM!!!!!!!! I'M A REGULAR!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!! But enough fun talk. I have to get serious. Leader is one of the hardest jobs to earn! I got to work hard everyday on here!!! Thank you the the main people who have been there the entire time:
@Huggingfluffybear (For being my best Friend) @KVJ (For being so nice 24/7)@Intellection74 (yes intellection. you helped me solve my problem in my first topic) @AHappyCoder (for being a coding inspiration) and last but not least @FutureAwesome (for being my other best friend!) and everyone else who contributed! :wink:

Contribute here: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/im-working-to-be-a-leader/18211

Ahhhhhh! my first gold badge! ahhhhhhhhh!
Leaving / Being Less Active

Congrats! You have working and got your goal!

Thanks!!!!!!!! I WILL KEEP WORKING!!!!

Clapping intensifies

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is what you deserve.

Congrats! Yayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayaayayayayy!

I jist became regular 3 days ago, and I was as happy as u! :blush:

Yus! Congratuverylations!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You really deserve it

I bet u would be an AWESOME leader

Yeah! I saw that in badges! You got it just before me! :wink:

Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

waw!1!!1!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1!

Congrats on Regular! :smiley:

Congratulations, and welcome to the world of being trusted by a machine that is trying to take over the world! :D

BR lol