Ahhhhhhh! I JUST HAD TO MAKE THIS TOPIC! ITS A SECRET (ish)!

hopscotch
forum

So @KVJ told me that once you read 20k topics and visit the forum 50 days, you get the regular tag on your name! I have already read 20k posts, and I have visited for... Wait for it... almost there... 49 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM FINALLY ONE DAY AWAY FROM BECOMING A REGULAR!!!!!! THIS WILL REALLY HELP AND WILL BE MY NEXT HUUUUUUUUUGE STEP TO BECOMING A LEADER!!!!! YOU CAN SEE MY HUGE GOAL OF BECOMING A LEADER HERE!!!! http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/im-working-to-be-a-leader/18211?u=zachyswag. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME SO FAR!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!11!!1!!!!!

Oh wow a lot of it is in spoilers but tomorrow is your big day!

First post and reply!

Thanks @MobCraft!! And yes, you will be famous that you are the first reply and post! :wink:

Yay! It's awesome being a regular! I can't wait until your a leader!

CONGRATULATIONS!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yeah, but leader is hard!! You have to hand picked (like a fresh berry) by one of the @staff. Thats why there are only 19 people with leader.

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

and @KVJ You are 100% SURE that I will get regular tomorrow, because if not i wanna delete this topic if it will never happen!

Oops, i accidentally replied to you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure you have to be on for 100 days and ACTIVE for the last 50. Can someone confirm?

Congrats!

There are only eight people who have the Leader badge that aren't alternate accounts or a part of The Hopscotch Team (PopTart0219, BuildASnowman, Kiwicute2016, Anonymous, SmilingSnowflakes, Mathgirl, Gilbert189, and Intellection74 (me XD)). It's a big job!

I asked KVJ, but maybe @BuildASnowman or @Intellection74 knows! :slight_smile:

It's okay!

Ooh, you're right! :frowning:

Well, you're half way there, @Zachyswag, and that's great!

I think you have to just be on for about 50 days, last time I checked. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Zachyswag congratulations! :D

I'll edit the topic now! I don't want anyone getting confused! :wink:

I'm so confused... @Liza can you help us?

I think it got changed to just 50 days, I think @SmileyAlyssa got Regular after only 50 days. I'd wait until tomorrow and just see.

It was never changed, I got mine after fifty. It's half of the last hundred, but if you weren't on the whole hundred it's just that fifty.

Ok, yeah! If I don't get it tomorrow, I'll change the title and topic text so that it says I'm halfway! :wink: