@Ahappycoder please read

@Ahappycoder hay there, right now me and a spectacular coder are making a rage game, that's suppose to be addicting, once we are done we are looking for beta testers. We will give you the login code if you agree and if you delete or mess up the project you will be reported. But I'm basically asking if you will beta test our game when we are done with beta.

sorry no thanks @Joewheels2

Okay then, I have seen some of your work to by the way.

@Joewheels2, I'm sure there are other people willing to beta test your game! Can't wait to see it!

We are realesing in game pics, here is the character menu. We will probably upload one everyday.

@Joewheels2 I will beta test

Can I collaborate with you @Joewheels2? I absolutely LOVE making rage games! I made 3 episodes of Dot Jump, and they are raging but addicting! :blush:

Dot Jump 1
Dot Jump 2
Dot Jump 3

@Joewheels2 I WANT TO BETA TEST PLEASE

Sorry but we are already started and have assigned stuff. Maybe when we make another game you could help. :slightly_smiling:

What are you good at finding?
Bugs or Easter eggs?

Ok then, may I beta test with @Hoppertoscotch?

What are you good at finding?
Bugs or Easter eggs?

@Joewheels2 no idea really, but you can just tell me a bunch of stuff I should keep my eye on for bugs, and I will try every single feature and keep an eye out for Easter eggs. Sound good?

Also, I am fine with @Rawrbear testing with me.

Okay then, please say you agree to our terms.

1.you will not open the code and mess with the project
2.You will not delete any projects
Breaking these two rules we will report you.
3.If you see we are working on a new project you don't tell anyone unless we all agree
4. Don't publish anything unless ok ayed by everyone.

Please say yes to agree to our terms.

1.you will not open the code and mess with the project
2.You will not delete any projects
Breaking these two rules we will report you.
3.If you see we are working on a new project you don't tell anyone unless we all agree
4. Don't publish anything unless ok ayed by everyone.

Fine with me. On the channel, all I wish for is a place for me to list discovered bugs, same with for @Rawrbear if he joins me.

Both ^ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (20 characters ousfhvjosdbgjobsdjk)

Okay, I have both your names down so that way I can keep track who else joined just in case you guys delete the project.

Got it, I accept the rage game terms of service. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: