Aero Updates Topic

Name of Project: Aero
Link to the Project: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12gwqgq7yg

I will post updates for Aero in this topic here as the come out. If you would like to be tagged for certain things vote in the poll. In the next update I plan to introduce events in some form so if you want to be tagged for those as well.

Would you like to be tagged
  • I would like to be tagged for updates
  • I would like to be tagged for events
  • I would like to be tagged for updates and events
  • I would not liked to be tagged

0 voters

10 Likes

The First Update to Aero Is here it includes the following things
-5 New Planes
-Summer Festival Event

For Plane Pass Owners 4 new planes you can get are
Lockheed P-30
Cirrus Sr22
Sitts Sky Baby
Honda Jet Ha-420

if you missed last months planes you can redeem them along with these new ones

there will also be a new event type the Festival! which will give you some amazing rewards by playing the game which will include the new Pilatus Pc-24 only available during this summer festival. I Will give you more information regarding this event once it starts.

Survey
I want general feedback for Aero so I want to know what I can improve next time around, Please vote in the polls what you think if there is anything else not covered by the polls you want want to tell please let me know.

Do you find the Tutorial easy to understand?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Which 2 Features would you like to see The most? (pick 2)
  • More Realistic Physics
  • Weather
  • Day/Night Cycle
  • Seasons (Change the look of the map)
  • More Map challenges
  • More event types
  • Rendered Objects on the map
  • Mastery (rewards for your plane collection)
  • Bigger Map

0 voters

Which Continent Would you like the see the next game take place?
  • Oceania
  • South America
  • Europe
  • Asia
  • Africa

0 voters

Which feature like to see prioritized the most
  • Physics/flying experience
  • UI
  • Environment (Seasons, Weather, day, etc)
  • Map (Bigger, objects etc)

0 voters

Which type of map would you like to see?
  • Large Land Mass (Less locations to fly to)
  • Islands (More Locations to fly to)

0 voters

Tags

@creationsofavillager
@Mouldycheese8
@moocow
@Dragongirl1264
@RoadOcean
@Cutedogs1Forum
@Wally
@Noland
@DogIcing
@The_Wild_Fox

5 Likes

Aero Celebrates Summer with the new Summer Festival Event! The Festival Event is an event where you want to earn festival coins from completing events you can find on the map, which will give you some coins to start off with. But with those coins you can buy Festival Events which will convert the normal event into the festival version for the remainder of the Festival which will give you more coins. This will also allow you play events that you might not of played yet like the Air Show. There is also a Hot Deal in the Festival shop where you can buy a special plane which will give you more Festival Coins from these events. Finally the goal is to buy the Pilatus Pc-24 from the Festival store with coins as this will be the only way you can unlock it. Make sure to spend all your Festival coins wisely before the event ends they will convert into cash after the Festival ends so be mindful what you spend them on.

Also if you haven’t please vote in the surveys above I want the general feed back for this game I will close the polls pretty soon, so please vote.

Tags

@creationsofavillager
@Mouldycheese8
@moocow
@Dragongirl1264
@RoadOcean
@Cutedogs1Forum
@Wally
@Noland

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12gwqgq7yg

8 Likes

The Second Update to Aero Is here it includes the following things.
-6 New Planes
-Plane Pass Series 2
-New Festival Events

New Planes
Airbus Beluga
ATR 72
Eclipse 550
Cessna Longitude
Xi’an Y-20
Piper M600

Unlock The Eclipse 550 and the ATR 72 in their Festival Events. The Festival Events have been changed a little bit but if you Played the Pilatus Festival it is pretty much the same sort of progression.

As this update is event focused, all of the content will go live automatically with no additional updates required. This update is smaller next update I will look into the preformace and Hopefully it will run better.

Tags

@creationsofavillager
@Mouldycheese8
@moocow
@Dragongirl1264
@RoadOcean
@Cutedogs1Forum
@Wally
@Noland
@HapPI314
@DogIcing
@The_Wild_Fox

6 Likes

New Festival for the ATR 72 Starts Now! Play events around Hawaii to unlock the ATR 72, But you can also Unlock the Airbus 320 Neo as another featured aircraft of this festival.

Tags

@creationsofavillager
@Mouldycheese8
@moocow
@Dragongirl1264
@RoadOcean
@Cutedogs1Forum
@Wally
@Noland
@HapPI314

3 Likes