Advertisements for the Hoplympics

As many of you know, the Hoplympics are ongoing. The hoplympics is an annual (I think) competition that we have on Hopscotch. This year, we will be making a project announcing the winners. In this project there will be time for some advertisements for HS games and shout outs. If you want an advertisement or a shout-out, please give a link to your project below or your HS username. Thank you!

7 Likes

I did one when it started…

4 Likes

What do you mean?

3 Likes

Who is we?

I was planning on making a project announcing the winners. Then again, the judges might want to do that.

And also, the Hopolympics are almost over so no new people can join. I don’t really see the point of advertising.

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware that you were. The judges did decide to make a project, sorry, I wasn’t aware that you didn’t know.

The advertisements are for games, and they will be put in the project that’s I was planning on making.

If you want to make the project instead, I’ll stop making mine, it’s your competition after all.

3 Likes

Don’t worry you can make a project announcing the winners. I just didn’t know someone was going to do that.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks!

1 Like

I didn’t want to say “I” just in case more people join HTV later on.

2 Likes

I could do something like that!

2 Likes

Do I have to have participated?

1 Like

No, anyone can have an advertisement.

Does it have to be 2019, because my shop simulator was 2018.

2 Likes

You should probably update it so it’s easier for people to find, but it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like