Adventure game competition

I am making a adventure game competition. If you participate you have to make a adventure game. But here are some things that you don’t know yet:

• the adventure game needs to have background music.
  • the adventure game needs to have a main character that is a magical creature.
  • the adventure game needs the adventure to be a adventure that you made up not something that someone else made up unless they are someone who doesn’t have the hopscotch app helping you brainstorm ideas or something like that.
  • be creative with your game!

There will be judges, and participators,. If you want to be something, just say it. There is no limit for how many people can participate but only 15 people can be judges. There will be a big prize for first, second, and third place. You must be done with it by May 20th.

22 Likes

Can I judge and participate?? (This is cool and cleaver)!

10 Likes

Can I judge?

4 Likes

Can I participate and judge?

4 Likes

@LR10123 you can judge. @lapislasli09 and @LunaLovegood you can judge and participate but if you do both you can’t vote for your own project.

6 Likes

I shall join both

Maybe you should limit the judge count to 5 or 10, but it’s your choice :p

5 Likes

Thanks @ellatm

4 Likes

Thank you @ellatm.

4 Likes

I will limit the judge count to 7. 15 is kind of a lot.

5 Likes

Alright good

3 Likes

You could do less maybe 5-6?

5 Likes

Yes, I will do 4.

5 Likes

So just us then unless you are a judge

3 Likes

I won’t be a judge. The judges are Dragongirl1264, lapislasli09, LR10123, and LunaLovegood.

6 Likes

I actually want to be a judge. There will be 5 judges.

6 Likes

Thank you, I’ve never judged a competition before, so thanks for the opportunity :grin:

6 Likes

Same I have never

6 Likes

Thanks again for making me judge.

7 Likes

Hi ellatm I was wondering if there were any judge spaces open if not that’s fine I’ll do the challenge it seems rly cool!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m Fearless, feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you need anything :slight_smile:

I believe the judge spots are filled up, but maybe she’ll make an exception.
If you do end up coding for the challenge, any ideas on what you’ll make?

3 Likes