Add stuff Please

Hopscotch Team please add more stuff like import sound and import vids other than that the game is great and I love to code on it. These are just suggestions and I think it will make the game a tiny bit better( ^∀^)

18 Likes

I agree with this

This would be very useful and will allow for the quality increase of the featured page

6 Likes

This would be cool!

3 Likes

I changed the category to Hopscotch Language Evolution since I think that’s the category for suggestions

But for import sound people could record their voices saying where they are, their phone number, etc.

5 Likes

There could be some serious issues and problems with this, and could be very very hard to moderate . Probably wont happen lol but nice idea,

6 Likes

But custom sounds are on the roadmap :wink:

3 Likes

Then they might make this subscriber exclusive to crunch down the amount of moderation neccesary

2 Likes

Can you please be specific on what you’d like? If so, people can then add their ideas to this topic too, and eventually THT may even put those features on Hopscotch!

Unfortunately, personal information is not allowed to be shared on any type of media.

1 Like

Ok… kinda random topic…

1 Like

That was the issue addressed

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t quote reply the way you think I did, so I didn’t know that.

1 Like

But the system will just put the projects on the filter so people could share links

2 Likes

Yes. This can cause issues,

1 Like