Account Joining!

account
art_club
kindness

Deer Frendzzz,
HIIIII!!!! I am here to deliver an important message:
I want to start 2 accounts! One is going to be an art collaboration with someone, and the other is a R.A.K.(Random Acts of Kindness) account! Here is a little info on both:

Art- I am wanting to do an art account with someone. I think it is going to be only one person, sorry! I will decide by looking at your profile. (See DIRECTIONS on how to sign up!)

Kindness- I really want to get the message of kindness around to everyone. In this profile, more than one person can join! Anyone can, in fact! (See DIRECTIONS on how to sign up!)! What we will do is be the go-to place for support and kind or helpful words of encouragement. I hope you agree to help!

DIRECTIONS- You can do any one (or all!) Of these,
1. If you are interested in the Art profile, then please remix this on Hopscotch (I made a project) saying #ArtPlease! for that or.....
2. If you are interested in the Art profile, then you can also go to my forum account, Fuzzy_5 , and leave a comment! Please state that you want to be in the Art Account and then your Username, so I can find you on Hopscotch! Or.....
3. If you are interested in the RAK account, then please remix this on Hopscotch (I made a project) saying #RAK! for that or......
4. If you are interested in the RAK profile, then you can also go to my forum account, Fuzzy_5 , and leave a comment! Please state that you want to be in the RAK Account and then your Username, so I can find you on Hopscotch! Or.....
5. If you want to be in both, than remix this (in Hopscotch, I made a project) saying #BOTHplease! Or do all the above, but instead of RAK or Art, then say Both!

Thank You Oh So So So Soooooo Much!!
~Fuzzy5

first XD