Access all objects by tapping this region?

I dragged a square into a corner of the screen in the editor (below the exit button) and tapped it to access its code. But what happed was that I saw the circles that you get if there are multiple objects in one place. In the circles, I saw every single object in the project. And when I tapped one of the circles, I was seeing the code of whatever object the circle showed. But then I realized that it happened even if there was no object there.

Picture

Has this happened to you? Hope the Hopscotch team fixes it (╹◡╹)
Hope you understood.

11 Likes

This is the first topic I have made, and hope there isn’t anything wrong with it.
( ・∇・)

7 Likes

I haven’t faced any such problems.

5 Likes

It doesn’t seem too much like a problem though. Try it, maybe.

5 Likes

Yes I noticed this, another thing is that some objects aren’t tappable (they just make you see the code of another object)

5 Likes

This happens to me too.

5 Likes

Ohh I thought that was a glitch when I looked at a project like that

Good catch

5 Likes

I think I had it with a banyan tree

1 Like

Huh, I can’t seem to replicate the bug… I wonder if the iPad size makes a difference? I have an 11in iPad with the “liquid” Retina display thingy…

You did a wonderful job making this topic. It’s much better then my first topic was and is just as good as the other topics on this forum

2 Likes

I’m not sure… but I know I tapped around 200 pixels below the button.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not experiencing the bug

2 Likes

So it doesn’t work on all devices… Okay, that’s good for you, I guess.

1 Like

Oh wait, I added characters and now I’m experiencing the same bugs. It doesn’t work for text or other shapes

2 Likes

Yeah… this topic is “access all objects” so wont work if there aren’t any of them.:slight_smile:
I had a hard time thinking what the name of this topic would be

1 Like

No, if you add text or shapes, you don’t experience the bug. It only happens with characters.

2 Likes

Oh… but It didn’t happen to me…Hmmm

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why probably.

1 Like